• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Let's connect! Free Online Yoga Class

Time of past OR future Camino
17: SJPP-SdC
18: SdC-Fisterra
19: Cadiz-Sevilla
One of the many super fun aspects of the hospitalera job in Roncesvalles for me, is the daily donativo yoga classes I offer. Every day we stretch, relax, breathe, recover from the shock of crossing the Pyrenees with a backpack on, and thank our legs and feet for carrying us. This happens on the field in front of the church or in the courtyard in front of the albergue. I am now going to start online free/donativo yoga classes and would like to invite you to join. On Monday 23 March, from 16.00-17.00h Central European Time I shall host the first one. The class will be in English, the level similar to what I do with healthy, but tired pilgrims, and the sign-ups so far are from all over Europe, this is beautiful! A positive side-effect of a difficult situation. I would love to add some pilgrim energy to the class. Please send me a message through the forum and I'll send you the Zoom app link to join. See also www.zenlibrarian.com or facebook.com/zenlibrarian101.

Attachments

• IMG_20180901_184248.jpg
    IMG_20180901_184248.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG-20180912-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20180912-WA0013.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 14
A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
This is the latest fad for Camino stay out of the wind and woods 🤗.
What are your favorite restaurants, bars, hotels, inns, etc on the Camino Frances NOT in albergues please? Gracias.
We just returned home from watching our second total solar eclipse here in the U.S. in 7 years. Our next is in 20 years. We have become hooked on the magical, mystical, moving unique experience...
Yes, pardon me. So I've just read this cool article about the closing of the Puerta del Perdón in the Monastery of Santo Toribio for the holy year (and it is a very beautiful peurta for sure). It...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back