Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Letter to all HOSVOL volunteers

LTfit

Veteran Member
Today I received a letter from Ana Barreda (better know as Anaï) of the Spanish Amigo Federation addressed to all HOSVOL volunteer hospitaleros. I have attached the letter (in Spanish) if interested in reading the whole thing. It boils down to this: volunteers scheduled for the last two week in March have, for obvious reasons, been cancelled but in addition, those set to come the first two weeks of April have also been cancelled. This measure has been taken as there is a feeling that the state of alarm here in Spain will be extended.

The Camino has never been closed, not even during the Spanish Civil War!

We will be waiting to welcome you whenever the situation is safe for us all. Until then stay in touch through this wonderful Forum.

Attachments

• Carta para los albergues_ Tampoco en abril_.pdf
    76.2 KB · Views: 31
Camino(s) past & future
Frances(2006) Portugues(2013)
San Salvador (2017) Ingles (2019)
Today I received a letter from Ana Barreda (better know as Anaï) of the Spanish Amigo Federation addressed to all HOSVOL volunteer hospitaleros. I have attached the letter (in Spanish) if interested in reading the whole thing. It boils down to this: volunteers scheduled for the last two week in March have, for obvious reasons, been cancelled but in addition, those set to come the first two weeks of April have also been cancelled. This measure has been taken as there is a feeling that the state of alarm here in Spain will be extended.

The Camino has never been closed, not even during the Spanish Civil War!

We will be waiting to welcome you whenever the situation is safe for us all. Until then stay in touch through this wonderful Forum.

For
Well done, i only stole a few sentences. Thanks, you did a better job of communicating the whole picture.

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 57 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 202 15.2%
  • May