• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Levante albergues - 2021/08

JLWV

Jean-Luc
Time of past OR future Camino
Levante (2014-2016); Levante to Toledo (2017-2018), to be continued; Fisterra & Muxia (2018);
Here is the situation of Levante's albergues in this moment:

Not so good as we should like.
Last week Thérèse, a French pilgrim had to jump from Avila to Orense because is budget was exceeded.
This week Gerard from Ireland started in Valencia and will go as far as accomodations make it possible...
Various Spanish pilgrims are on the Levante, mainly bikers. Of course it is easier for them to change the goal.

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I imagine it is pretty hot right now, which would perhaps mean not too many pilgrims even if Covid was not an issue.

I imagine it is pretty hot right now, which would perhaps mean not too many pilgrims even if Covid was not an issue.
Sure, bearable in the Valencia's area, but can exceed 40ºC in 'la Mancha'

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
We are 17 days into Levante. Next 5 days temperatures range from 40-44 so we are stopping in Toledo and heading for a cooler place.
Very smart same happened to me in 2016.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Three tier bunk in the corner?

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
March 16th
We have just been informed that the albergue in Canals is now closed for pilgrims.
It is used for Ukranian refugees.

Back