• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIfe in a Walk & Looking for Infinity - Movie Showing

Mark T17

Time of past OR future Camino
Kumano Kodo 2012
Frances Sept 2017 (bike)
Hi all,

This movie will be showing at 7pm on Friday 31/3/17 at Cremorne in Sydney if anybody is interested in attending.

Hopefully I'll be biking the French way in September 2017.

upload_2017-3-15_11-45-2.png
upload_2017-3-15_11-45-16.png
upload_2017-3-15_11-45-27.png

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Well thanks to another camino nut we went to the Cremorne showing. In words of one syllable or less - save your money. A 60 minute showing - with 10-12 mins of padding. Had trouble staying awake. "The Way" it certainly is not

The second feature - Bill & Yogi Roth (father & Son)- walking from Porto to Santiago - very good production, worth seeing.

As to Robo's query about on-line availability - not sure but would recommend against. Buen Camino
(BTW - will not be at Syd Pilgrims for May and June - walking from St Jean.)

Hi Mike, sorry about that! I ended up not being able to attend that night due to work commitments, looks like you saved me the trouble ! My shout on the French way if you're there in September.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.