• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Life is a Camino

Jenine

Time of past OR future Camino
C Frances Sep '18
C Norte Sep '21
C Portugues '22
Hello All,
If you like to Camino dream for the future or re-live a past Camino you have done, as I do often, I welcome you to read my collection of blogs from my 900 km Camino Frances in 2018 or my most recent 700km Camino del Norte beginning in Bordeaux, France in 2021.
Includes memorable images and culinary highlights.
I posted a link for both blogs but have since updated my web page and unfortunately am unable to edit previous posts on this fabulous forum.
As a bonus, my new web page also has links to IG photos, blogs and short videos to a few other scenic journeys...
Warning: these may inspire a few more treks to add to your bucket list! ;)
Copy and paste the link below to your browser.

https://lnk.bio/4bQ7

Enjoy! Reach out with any questions - I am happy to help you plan your journey.

Camino Portuguese April 1st 2022 - who wants to join me for some Vinho Tinto?
Buen Camino! Bom Caminho!
@AlwynWellington - thought you might be interested in my other adventures as well. Regards!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thank You Jenine ! In these lockdown-unlocked-relocked-sortalocked times I need the escape. Cabin fevor is starting to feel more like closet fever. Just started venturing into your blogs and yes they do bring back good memories of easier times. You've done a nice job on your blogs and great photography too. I'm a WCT hike veteran as well. I did it, or survived it, last June. Permits application date opens Jan 21 so I'm going to do it again. Which is of course evidence of a deteriorating mental state caused by lack of travel.
All the best in your future hiking adventures.
Frank

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thank You Jenine ! In these lockdown-unlocked-relocked-sortalocked times I need the escape. Cabin fevor is starting to feel more like closet fever. Just started venturing into your blogs and yes they do bring back good memories of easier times. You've done a nice job on your blogs and great photography too. I'm a WCT hike veteran as well. I did it, or survived it, last June. Permits application date opens Jan 21 so I'm going to do it again. Which is of course evidence of a deteriorating mental state caused by lack of travel.
All the best in your future hiking adventures.
Frank
Thank you for your kind words!! Good for you on the WCT!! Aside from the White Mountains of New Hampshire, I thought the WCT was one of the harder trails out there. Definitely one of the most scenic for sure.... I loved it! Let me know if you get your permit and if it gets any easier the second time around!!
My very best regards,
Jenine

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
It made me think of this song:

There is a road, no simple highway
Between the dawn and the dark of night
And if you go, no one may follow
That path is for your steps alone
Best line of a fabulous song. I don’t care for GD’s live albums and was not a deadhead, but “American Beauty” is perfect. I will hear it in mind on my first Camino next year.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hello All,
If you like to Camino dream for the future or re-live a past Camino you have done, as I do often, I welcome you to read my collection of blogs from my 900 km Camino Frances in 2018 or my most recent 700km Camino del Norte beginning in Bordeaux, France in 2021.
Includes memorable images and culinary highlights.
I posted a link for both blogs but have since updated my web page and unfortunately am unable to edit previous posts on this fabulous forum.
As a bonus, my new web page also has links to IG photos, blogs and short videos to a few other scenic journeys...
Warning: these may inspire a few more treks to add to your bucket list! ;)
Copy and paste the link below to your browser.

https://lnk.bio/4bQ7

Enjoy! Reach out with any questions - I am happy to help you plan your journey.

Camino Portuguese April 1st 2022 - who wants to join me for some Vinho Tinto?
Buen Camino! Bom Caminho!
@AlwynWellington - thought you might be interested in my other adventures as well. Regards!
Thanks for sharing the links to your Caminos and travel adventures. I'm looking forward to them.
Sorry to miss crossing paths with you in April. Some friends and I are starting the Portuguese from Porto on May 3, on to Finisterre (God willing).
Bom Caminho!

Thanks for sharing the links to your Caminos and travel adventures. I'm looking forward to them.
Sorry to miss crossing paths with you in April. Some friends and I are starting the Portuguese from Porto on May 3, on to Finisterre (God willing).
Bom Caminho!
Have a safe and wonderful journey! Bom Caminho!

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

We have arrived in San Sebastián today to start our small journey on the Camino Norte and we are just so excited. We managed to get sometime with Aussie friends of ours that we met on the Camino...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back