Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LInk to the resource on Camino Verde crossover - Lugo on Primitivo to Sobrado on Norte

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Oops, I need to use the correct term for this mixed route. The correct name is Camino Verde?

I had termed it "Camino PyN" for (Primitivo and Norte). But, I like 'Verde' much more.

Thanks for everything. I plan to start from Oviedo on 4 May...

Sorry for the lack of updates, I did go to Spain last year and met with José Manuel @xmsg but we were unable to refresh the arrows or the directions info as his mother had been involved in a serious accident and was very ill in Santiago hospital, he was sleeping there most nights. Happily she is now doing well.

I have checked the resource today and we hope to do a refresh this year. Any updates gratefully received.
I also popped into the office of the Confraternity of St James in London yesterday and I'm hoping to get the route included in the update for their Camino Primitivo guide which is coming out soon.

Last edited:
Oops, I need to use the correct term for this mixed route. The correct name is Camino Verde?

I had termed it "Camino PyN" for (Primitivo and Norte). But, I like 'Verde' much more.

Thanks for everything. I plan to start from Oviedo on 4 May...
did you ever make it out to the Camino Verde?

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
No, I developed medical problems that prompted me to scrub my Camino plans at the last minute. I made it as far as Oviedo by plane, then ended up taking a bus back to Santiago.

I meant to return one day.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.