Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it


Advertisement
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.

Lisbon to Finesterre via Santiago

Nich Cunliffe

New Member
I have just completed this Camino solo and offer any help I can. It is a wonderful very quiet route with minimal accomodation and masses of off road walking BUT the waymarking is not great from Lisbon to Porto....despite what others may say!!
 
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Silver Oxide Camino de Santiago pendent
Camino de Santiago pendant that has a shell on the front, and "Camino de Santiago" engraved on the back. Comes with a black cord. Pendent is slightly larger than a 50 euro cent coin, about 25mm.

gyro

Active Member
Year of past OR future Camino
Caminos: Frances, Ingles, Portugues, de Norte
Via(s): de la Plata, Mozarabe
Nich Cunliffe said:
I have just completed this Camino solo and offer any help I can. It is a wonderful very quiet route with minimal accomodation and masses of off road walking BUT the waymarking is not great from Lisbon to Porto....despite what others may say!!
Dear Nich,
Yes, as John says, please tell us all about it.....
and being completely selfish for a moment, I am planning to tackle Porto-SdeC next April, so any new information on hostels, dogs, rivers, bedbugs or whatever would be REALLY appreciated.
Buen Camino
Gyro
 

Javier Martin

Veteran Member
gyro said:
and being completely selfish for a moment, I am planning to tackle Porto-SdeC next April, so any new information on hostels, dogs, rivers, bedbugs or whatever would be REALLY appreciated.
Gyro

Gyro,

You can download in http://www.amigosdelcamino.com a free guide about this Camino, in spanish or portuguese. May be it can help you to schedule your Camino.

Buen Camino,

Javier Martin
Madrid, Spain.
 

gyro

Active Member
Year of past OR future Camino
Caminos: Frances, Ingles, Portugues, de Norte
Via(s): de la Plata, Mozarabe
Javier Martin said:
Gyro,

You can download in http://www.amigosdelcamino.com a free guide about this Camino, in spanish or portuguese. May be it can help you to schedule your Camino.

Buen Camino,

Javier Martin
Madrid, Spain.
Javier,
Many thanks for this. I actually have a copy, but I really appreciate you letting me know.
Do you know of any other guides to this Camino. The Brierley (sp?) is one and I know that CSJ is piloting a new guide. any others?

Gyro
 
John Brierley Camino Frances Guide
This guide is one of the ones that has been around for over 15 years. Updated yearly. Please read the reviews.
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
14,998
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads
7,659
Updated
Profile maps of all 34 stages of the Camino Frances ivar
Profile maps of all 34 stages of the Camino Frances
4.88 star(s) 24 ratings
Downloads
7,515
Updated

Similar threads

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

  • January

    Votes: 16 1.1%
  • February

    Votes: 10 0.7%
  • March

    Votes: 62 4.3%
  • April

    Votes: 212 14.9%
  • May

    Votes: 348 24.4%
  • June

    Votes: 104 7.3%
  • July

    Votes: 27 1.9%
  • August

    Votes: 31 2.2%
  • September

    Votes: 414 29.0%
  • October

    Votes: 173 12.1%
  • November

    Votes: 19 1.3%
  • December

    Votes: 11 0.8%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
Top