Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Lisbon to Finesterre via Santiago

Nich Cunliffe

I have just completed this Camino solo and offer any help I can. It is a wonderful very quiet route with minimal accomodation and masses of off road walking BUT the waymarking is not great from Lisbon to Porto....despite what others may say!!

gyro

Camino(s) past & future
Caminos: Frances, Ingles, Portugues, de Norte
Via(s): de la Plata, Mozarabe
Nich Cunliffe said:
I have just completed this Camino solo and offer any help I can. It is a wonderful very quiet route with minimal accomodation and masses of off road walking BUT the waymarking is not great from Lisbon to Porto....despite what others may say!!
Dear Nich,
Yes, as John says, please tell us all about it.....
and being completely selfish for a moment, I am planning to tackle Porto-SdeC next April, so any new information on hostels, dogs, rivers, bedbugs or whatever would be REALLY appreciated.
Buen Camino
Gyro

Javier Martin

Veteran Member
gyro said:
and being completely selfish for a moment, I am planning to tackle Porto-SdeC next April, so any new information on hostels, dogs, rivers, bedbugs or whatever would be REALLY appreciated.
Gyro

Gyro,

You can download in http://www.amigosdelcamino.com a free guide about this Camino, in spanish or portuguese. May be it can help you to schedule your Camino.

Buen Camino,

Javier Martin
Madrid, Spain.

gyro

Camino(s) past & future
Caminos: Frances, Ingles, Portugues, de Norte
Via(s): de la Plata, Mozarabe
Javier Martin said:
Gyro,

You can download in http://www.amigosdelcamino.com a free guide about this Camino, in spanish or portuguese. May be it can help you to schedule your Camino.

Buen Camino,

Javier Martin
Madrid, Spain.
Javier,
Many thanks for this. I actually have a copy, but I really appreciate you letting me know.
Do you know of any other guides to this Camino. The Brierley (sp?) is one and I know that CSJ is piloting a new guide. any others?

Gyro

Advertisement

Booking.com