Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Pilgrim Pouch carry bags with different designs
A lightweight carry bag handy for walking, biking, traveling, & Caminos
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.

List of albergues

Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

KiwiNomad06

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Le Puy-Santiago(2008) Cluny-Conques+prt CF(2012)
I was inspired by Peter's post to do some Googling, and found this wonderful site that lists the albergues on several different routes in Spain. http://caminodesantiago.consumer.es/albergues/ It's in Spanish, but you can easily see where albergues are located and guess quite a bit of the rest. Plenty of detail for each albergue.
Margaret

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Maggie - that is also the website to work out your budget. They now estimate 30euro a day on the camino Frances. (Click on Calculadora)

Dawn of a new Day

Peter , this list is not up to date,i am presently walking the via de la plata and have been taking notes along the way. will post in nov when i return home. if anyone has direct questions please write. the albergue in villafranco de los barrios is closed as is the one in torremeiga. other new ones as well.
dawn

Pilgrim Pouch carry bags with different designs
A lightweight carry bag handy for walking, biking, traveling, & Caminos
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

gyro

Past OR future Camino
Caminos: Frances, Ingles, Portugues, de Norte
Via(s): de la Plata, Mozarabe
Dawn of a new Day said:
Peter , this list is not up to date,i am presently walking the via de la plata and have been taking notes along the way. will post in nov when i return home. if anyone has direct questions please write. the albergue in villafranco de los barrios is closed as is the one in torremeiga. other new ones as well.
dawn

Oh, no, the albegue in Torremeiga was quite a treat....

Is the albergue in Fuente de Cantos also closed? Now, that was really a place to enjoy....
Gyro

Dawn of a new Day

no just those 2 so far, there is a new one in morille. will post when i return. now in salamanca. thanks ivar for the list. prices seem to have gone up since i last checked.
not alot of internet from Caceres - Salamanca
dawn

Dawn of a new Day

very true but we have heard otherwise, like political. I wouldn´t count on anything, as long as there is a bed somewhere. i slept in the ayunmiento in valdesalor, thin mattress. they have a new albergue will open in 2009,
dawn

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings