• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

List of albergues

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I was inspired by Peter's post to do some Googling, and found this wonderful site that lists the albergues on several different routes in Spain. http://caminodesantiago.consumer.es/albergues/ It's in Spanish, but you can easily see where albergues are located and guess quite a bit of the rest. Plenty of detail for each albergue.
Margaret

Maggie - that is also the website to work out your budget. They now estimate 30euro a day on the camino Frances. (Click on Calculadora)

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Peter , this list is not up to date,i am presently walking the via de la plata and have been taking notes along the way. will post in nov when i return home. if anyone has direct questions please write. the albergue in villafranco de los barrios is closed as is the one in torremeiga. other new ones as well.
dawn

Dawn of a new Day said:
Peter , this list is not up to date,i am presently walking the via de la plata and have been taking notes along the way. will post in nov when i return home. if anyone has direct questions please write. the albergue in villafranco de los barrios is closed as is the one in torremeiga. other new ones as well.
dawn

Oh, no, the albegue in Torremeiga was quite a treat....

Is the albergue in Fuente de Cantos also closed? Now, that was really a place to enjoy....
Gyro

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
no just those 2 so far, there is a new one in morille. will post when i return. now in salamanca. thanks ivar for the list. prices seem to have gone up since i last checked.
not alot of internet from Caceres - Salamanca
dawn

please note that these albergues may be closed only because "pilgrim season" is coming to an end. They may be open again come spring.

reb

very true but we have heard otherwise, like political. I wouldn´t count on anything, as long as there is a bed somewhere. i slept in the ayunmiento in valdesalor, thin mattress. they have a new albergue will open in 2009,
dawn

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello, First time posting but as Google hasn't been helpful I was hoping others here might be able to help with an odd query. I am considering the Via de la Plata from Seville via Sanabres as my...
I am posting daily blog style updates on Facebook that anyone can see and follow: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.8095032397178476&type=3 There are also video format stories visible on...
Hey folks. I started the Mozarabe from Almeria and took time out in Salamanca to do a 3 week Spanish course in USAL. The course was fine. 4 hours a day. For the first week we had an excellent...
Y’all, one week from today I get on the plane to fly to Sevilla. Growing anxiety. I will start El Camino on April 6. I hope to report progress here and continue to look for advice. How does...
Does anybody have any good ideas about secure carparking whilst doing the Vía de la Plata from Sevilla to Merida please?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back