Live: First time Primitivo hiker

timjstark

Primitivo 2018
Time of past OR future Camino
Hello to all!
First of all, I would like to thank everyone who chipped with advice on this my very first Camino. I am a few days in now and all of your advice has proven to be spot on!
For example, yesterday (even though it was raining in Borres at 8 AM), I headed up Hospitàles. While the clouds, fog, & rain kept me from having any wonderful vistas, the trail markings were amazing . Even with the extremely poor visibility, there was never a time that I lost the trail. I felt very safe up there. Thank you so much to the “Trail Angels” who did such a nice job on that!!!
Overall, the trail markings have been stellar. I have not used my Garmin at all. I occasionally use the Primitiveo overlay that I put on the Maps.me app (another forum suggestion!) I have also used the Liz Brandt posting guide that she put on the forum.

So thank you on and all! I am off again & the skies have cleared! Buen Camino!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Back