Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

LIVE from the Camino Live on Portuguese Camino,left Porto today

steve cole

Year of past OR future Camino
Starting the french way today
Hi ,

I am walking the Portuguese Camino, started today (4th time for this one) All the info is on my Instagram: steve1963cole . Going to do spiritual variant, but walking coast rather the cutting across to the sea.

It very quiet on camino, I saw perhaps 15 pilgrim's altogether during the day. Bust hostel has about 10 pilgrim's here. Staying at sardines and friends 35km from Porto. Normally stay at Albergue in Labruge but still closed.

Buen Camino

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210615-151957_Komoot.jpg
    Screenshot_20210615-151957_Komoot.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 20210615_101452.jpg
    20210615_101452.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 124
  • 20210615_054249_mfnr.jpg
    20210615_054249_mfnr.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 129
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Published on Amazon
Guide to the 16 main caminos with maps, pictures, hyperlinks and other information.

LesBrass

Likes Walking
yes...
many thanks for the update! we leave on 29th September if things stay as good as they are... we're booked into Sardines too :D have a great time!

Camino Francés, Oct 2020
Hi ,

I am walking the Portuguese Camino, started today (4th time for this one) All the info is on my Instagram: steve1963cole . Going to do spiritual variant, but walking coast rather the cutting across to the sea.

It very quiet on camino, I saw perhaps 15 pilgrim's altogether during the day. Bust hostel has about 10 pilgrim's here. Staying at sardines and friends 35km from Porto. Normally stay at Albergue in Labruge but still closed.

Buen Camino
Hoping to walk the same in October. Will be interested in more reports if you're happy to give them. Buen camino

Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads