• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino Live Stork Camera from Madrigal de las Altas Torres

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Saw 2 chicks when she stood up - Animal Planet on the Camino!!

Thanks so much for the link! We have been seeing so many storks nests on our way to Salamanca- guessing there were babies storks in the nests but not able to see them!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Uh Oh ... I only see one chick. Did the other one not make it? :(

The link won't work for me! It looks great though. I'll through a direct YT link.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Saw 100's of storks in Palencia in Oct. All over the cathedral and on almost every building downtown. What an amazing sight as well as sound. They were all nattering away with their beaks.

Attachments

• IMG_0413.jpg
    IMG_0413.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 3
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I think the camera is off because the storks are not on the nests at this time of year. Check back in in April.

Last winter in Zamora there was a stork nest close to the albergue that you could see from the terraces of some of the rooms. Still storks on the nest in Dec but no babies. Lots of storks fishing each day on the river there each day and they flew back in flocks near sundown. Very cool.

Most read last week in this forum

My daughter just has a few weeks off so we flew to Portugal to visit my brother in Braga, then he drove us up to Puebla de Sanabria to walk the Camino Sanabres. Tomorrow we start walking, but I...
After Olleros de Tera at one point you will come to a crossing where there are two arrows. One pointing to the road and one pointing straight on into the greenery. If you have the Via de la Plata...
After 16 days of walking (plus another three days to explore Salamanca and Zamora) I've finished my walk on the Vía de la Plata and am now continuing on the Camino Sanabres. If anyone's...
After Requejo, you pass thru a little town, Padornelo and then by a gas station with a bar. You follow N-525 for a short way and then come to a turn off to the right, leading thru Aciberos. There...
After Requejo, you pass thru a little town, Padornelo and then by a gas station with a bar. You follow N-525 for a short way and then come to a turn off to the right, leading to Aciberos. There...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back