• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Lodging in Castilblanco de los Arroyos

peregrina2000

Staff member
Just a quick note from the Vdlp -- if anyone is interested in a very nice hotel rural kind of place in Castilblanco de los Arroyos, I highly recommend the Hospederia Real. I had remembered seeing it last year when I walked, but couldn't find it anywhere on the internet.

My room was very nice, balacony and huge bathroom, 26 € seemed like quite a bargain.

When you come into Castilblanco, the albergue is to the right. Take the left and you'll be at Hospederia in a block or two. Further down the road, on Calle España 45, Sra. Salvadorano has rooms for 10€ each.

Laurie

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi
I am just in front of you and found a great place in Villafranca de los Barros. A spanish couple were staying there and I had no place.
It is a private pension and the lady only speeks spanish but got up to give us breakfast at 600am. Pot of coffee, toast, sweets and juice with a nice bed for 15E.
Soa Paqui at Ariasmontano, 39
it was about 5 min from church, 2 blocks sout, 2 blocks, right and south to house, no markings.

I walked from there to Merida in one day to bypass Torrmegia, 43 km was too much.
but it gave me the day off i wanted in Merida

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
larrycu said:
Great place in Villafranca de los Barros.
Soa Paqui at Ariasmontano, 39

Ask for Pension Los Amigos at the first bar coming into town. They will direct you. A good place indeed.

Jean-Marc

peregrina2000 said:
I highly recommend the Hospederia Real.

Laurie,

Glad you liked it. It's my place of choice in Castilblanco.

Excellent food also for those staying at the albergue.

Jean-Marc

What a great advice, just stayed in this hotel and it was lovely. The couple that runs it are very attentive to pelgrims and really do their best. Bless them.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum

I am posting daily blog style updates on Facebook that anyone can see and follow: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.8095032397178476&type=3 There are also video format stories visible on...
Hello, First time posting but as Google hasn't been helpful I was hoping others here might be able to help with an odd query. I am considering the Via de la Plata from Seville via Sanabres as my...
Hey folks. I started the Mozarabe from Almeria and took time out in Salamanca to do a 3 week Spanish course in USAL. The course was fine. 4 hours a day. For the first week we had an excellent...
Y’all, one week from today I get on the plane to fly to Sevilla. Growing anxiety. I will start El Camino on April 6. I hope to report progress here and continue to look for advice. How does...
Does anybody have any good ideas about secure carparking whilst doing the Vía de la Plata from Sevilla to Merida please?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back