• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Lodging on Levante without using albergues

eze

Time of past OR future Camino
Francès 2005/2006
Norte 2007
Plata 2008
Eze (home) Roma
Mozarabe April 2014 (Granada-Cordoba) March 2016 (Córdoba-Merida)
Camino Gironès September 2014 (La Jonquera-Vic)
Hello to you friends,

I am considering walking, next march, from Valencia to Toledo and, later on, from Toledo to Zamora. Ending in Zamora as we already passed there when we walked Camino de la Plata, crossing the north east part of Portugal.

Since the very beginning of our Caminos, we are used to not sleeping in albergues for various reasons but in small pensiones, hostales, and two or three times in Paradores !

I wish to ask you all whether you have an idea as where to find a list or somes names of pensions or hostales you have slept in that you would recomend me, on that part of the Levante ?

Thanks to you all in advance.

Francis

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hello to you friends,

I am considering walking, next march, from Valencia to Toledo and, later on, from Toledo to Zamora. Ending in Zamora as we already passed there when we walked Camino de la Plata, crossing the north east part of Portugal.

Since the very beginning of our Caminos, we are used to not sleeping in albergues for various reasons but in small pensiones, hostales, and two or three times in Paradores !

I wish to ask you all whether you have an idea as where to find a list or somes names of pensions or hostales you have slept in that you would recomend me, on that part of the Levante ?

Thanks to you all in advance.

Francis
Hola!

Try here:
http://vieiragrino.com/camino/camino.asp
Click on each "stage" (of course you may/should walk yours) and below the description of each town there's the list with accommodation possibilities. A lot you can simply find on www.booking.com
You can also see GPS track on this web page.

Ultreia!

Thanks JohnnieWalker.

If i may, i would like to add a new question :

I have read, this morning, on a french speaking site, that the "historical" way to Santiago was the Sur Este and NOT the Levante.
The author did not develop the point nor explain why.
Would you have a documented point of view about that subject ? I personally believe that most of the "historical" tracks of the Caminos (i mean the real ones, if any) have already disappeared a long time ago, but i would be interested in knowing which of those is the "oldest one".

Have a nice day !

Francis
Francis - I simply used the information in the English guide provided by the Amigos in Valencia plus using booking.com and local tourist offices along the way.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back