Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Lodging on the Primitivo (May 20th 2021) —Update May 30

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Hola all,

As we are starting to open up in Spain after the pandemic, here is a list of lodging alternatives on the Camino Primitivo as of today.

Please note: This list was updated yesterday and sent to me by the "Asociación Empresarios Camino Primitivo" (an association of businesses along the Camino Primitivo) in Oviedo. The places listed are all members of this association. It might be the case that there are other places also open, just not members... but at least this list is a start. I am sure more places will open up once things pick up, but as for now.. this is the list I got from them.

Buen Camino!!
Ivar

Attachments

• Establecimientos Camino Primitivo.pdf
    59.4 KB · Views: 183
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
thank you for this information Ivar!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hola all,

As we are starting to open up in Spain after the pandemic, here is a list of lodging alternatives on the Camino Primitivo as of today.

Please note: This list was updated yesterday and sent to me by the "Asociación Empresarios Camino Primitivo" (an association of businesses along the Camino Primitivo) in Oviedo. The places listed are all members of this association. It might be the case that there are other places also open, just not members... but at least this list is a start. I am sure more places will open up once things pick up, but as for now.. this is the list I got from them.

Buen Camino!!
Ivar
Thanks for this Ivar. I will be walking the VDLP in October. Do you know of anyone keeping track of those open accommodations? I think Gerald Kelly is.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
To add to the above list. I contacted the following albergues along the Primitivo today and these have confirmed to me to be open:

1) OVIEDO Albergue de Peregrinos info@caminosantiagoastur.com Reservations accepted. Price: 7.50

2) GRADO Albergue La Quintana info@alberguequintana.com Reservations accepted. Price 14.00

3) Albergue de Bodenaya (David and Celia) carricondodavid@gmail.com donativo

4) Albergue Samblismo (Javier) right after the cutoff to take the Hospitales route. Reservations accepted. Price 13.00 or 21.00 demi-pension.

5) Albergue de Peregrinos in Grandas. Price 8.00

6) Albergue A Nave in Ponte Ferreira albergue@anavedeferreira.com Price 14.00

I'm waiting for a few others responses and will post here when I receive the information.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! Started today from Oviedo to Escamplero. Now I know, why so many people say it's a bit of a challenge to come out of Oviedo. I got lost just once, but was rescued by a very friendly guy. A...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back