Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Long distance walks/challenges in Europe.

kubapigora

Past OR future Camino
On the Camino since 2008
Hi everyone!
I have watched a documentary about Marathon des Sables http://www.saharamarathon.co.uk/ yesterday. It had really got me thinking, if I would be able to do something similar. As I was running for couple of years in my life (stopped some time ago) and hopefully, would not have any problems going back to shape- I decided to participate in some event in 2-3 years time.
Now it's the question- where to find something like that close to home (I mean in Europe). I;m not sure yet, if I am going to run all the way, or just walk. Ideally I would like to spend some 5-6 days walking, challenging myself.
I hope you could help me find an event to do that.
Thanks.
Kuba.

Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads