• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Long term parking SJPDP

Mark H

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino France
I’ve just had my flight canceled to Biarritz by Easyjet on 13th May so now decided to drive from UK to SJPDP and need long stay parking.
Any suggestions for long term parking in SJPDP
Thank you

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I’ve just had my flight canceled to Biarritz by Easyjet on 13th May so now decided to drive from UK to SJPDP and need long stay parking.
Any suggestions for long term parking in SJPDP
Thank you
I have the same problem. Trying to find out if there is safe parking in SJPdP. I thought of parking in Bayonne and catching the train across maybe. Be interested if you find some long term parking in SJPdP. I tried the camping place but haven't got a reply. I am arriving SJPdP on the 8th may . Cheers

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Ohh thank you so much. I will check that out, see if I can book online. Thanks 🙏
Hi did you manage to sort out anything? We need it for almost 2 months and cannot get answers from the tourist office. Would love to know what you did. Thank you

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
SJPDP is a very small town (population about 1,500) set in a rural area, with many small landholdings surrounding the town. I think there would be local farmers who would be happy to put your car in a barn or garage for a modest sum. Perhaps if you were to contact your accommodation host in advance they would have knowledge of someone who would be able to help. Or book accommodation in one of the places on the outskirts of town and ask if you could leave your car there.

SJPDP is a very small town (population about 1,500) set in a rural area, with many small landholdings surrounding the town. I think there would be local farmers who would be happy to put your car in a barn or garage for a modest sum. Perhaps if you were to contact your accommodation host in advance they would have knowledge of someone who would be able to help. Or book accommodation in one of the places on the outskirts of town and ask if you could leave your car there.

Thank you so much, have done this and now waiting to hear!
I appreciate you taking the time to help.

Most read last week in this forum

I have just popped my Targeta Dorada (Golden Ticket) in my packing box. They cost €12 and cannot be bought online, but can be renewed online. If journeying too or from the Camino on Spanish trains...
Hi everyone! I would greatly appreciate your suggestions for the best summer beaches in Galicia that are easily accessible by car or bus from Santiago de Compostela. Thanks!
Hi there i'm a first time Camino walker - planning for Sept this year. I have a question if anyone can help. We are going with friends but we can't fly out at the same time so we are going to fly...
Hi - I've been waiting to book 2 June from Santiago dC to Madrid - finally the tickets are out! Funnily enough the luxury seats were cheaper than economy seats, so I took one.
Greetings! I will be traveling with my daughter to walk the Camino Portuguese from Porto in July. The dates are a bit flexible, but not completely so. I’ve been researching flight tickets, and...
We are leaving May 4th for the Camino, starting in Ponferrada. I tried online to book the Correos Pac Monchila luggage transfer service and it provided a drop down list box of specific...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.