• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

looking for "A Pilgrim's Guide to the Camino de Santiago"

callme.carlo

I thought I'd try to see if anyone have a copy of "A Pilgrim's Guide to the Camino de Santiago" (the St. Jean to Santiago) to share?? It would be fairly neat to use a book that someone has taken to the Camino before :D

Please let me know.

BTW i live in Rockville, Maryland USA :)

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
It goes out of date fairly rapidly. There is a 2012 edition available now from Amazon. The terrain does not change, but the precise route and accommodations do. You can see about half of an older edition at Google Books.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
falcon269 said:
It goes out of date fairly rapidly. There is a 2012 edition available now from Amazon. The terrain does not change, but the precise route and accommodations do. You can see about half of an older edition at Google Books.

thanks! looked into it. might just buy from amazon.

JohnnieWalker said:
Or use an old edition for reference and background and carry the CSJ Guide which is cheaper, lighter and regularly up dated :)

Thanks Johnnie but I am looking and do not see a pdf for "The Camino Francés: St-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Santiago de Compostela (2011)"

Most read last week in this forum

Mary Colwell’s new book The Gathering Place: A Winter Pilgrimage Through Changing Times. Why did it make the 2024 shortlist of the best travel books? Several of the books on the shortlist are...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back