• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Looking for a walking companion

Alison Mary

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances
Planning to start walking from Santiago to Finisterre on Sunday 22nd November, hopefully arriving Finisterre on Wednesday 25th. Looking for a walking companion.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi Alison Mary!
Welcome to the Forum :)!
I hope you find someone to walk with you: it's never easy unless you're used to walking together, know how far you both like to walk each day, and get on well with each other.
I can't offer, as I'm at home in the UK until next May: but, one day I hope to walk that final pathway to the "end of the world".
Blessings from Suffolk ....

Hi Alison. You can also take a look at the Facebook page CAMIGAS, A buddy system for women on the Camino.
It is a closed group, just send a request to join and you will hear back quickly. Good luck and Buen Camino!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
33 walking days from SJPP to Finisterre? You are going to be racing. Sure you want to go that fast?? You won't get to stop and enjoy much at that pace....

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Alison Mary

I'm walking from SdC starting on Fri 19th, so a few days before you, but maybe see you at some stage.

PM if I can help

Most read last week in this forum

yesterday a very dear friend passed away, a wonderful lady I have known since I started working in the Middle East 15 years ago (she was Muslim- only writing that as it was strange to others she...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back