A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Looking for Adam Fierro

Santiago~ Hi my name is Anita I am looking for my son. His name is Adam Fierro and he from the US I have not heard from him in 8 days and I am a mom who is VERY much in need if knowing he is fine. He should have made it to Santiago by now. Is there a way for someone to please help me try to find him? I know this is asking alot I have called the hotels there and I am having trouble with #'s to hostels and churches. Can anyone suggest anything to help? Thank you and God Bless you

Peter Robins

Veteran Member
Donating Member
you could try contacting the pilgrim office and see if he's registered for a compostela. Failing that, if your Spanish is up to it, the police; the guardia civil is probably the best bet, but whether they will have someone you can talk to in English? Alternatively, go through the US consulate; I believe there's one in La Coruna. They should at any rate be able to advise you on what steps to take.

OLDER threads on this topic

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • March

Votes: 17 5.0%
  • April

Votes: 58 17.2%
  • May

Votes: 83 24.6%
  • June