• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Looking for Best Pilgrim Common Meal

dreeve83

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2015
Camino Norte 2016
Im preparing to repeat Camino Frances' with my husband this Sept (1st Camino Fr. in 2015, w/daughter). We're looking for those albergues which include or have the option for a common meal. Great pilgrim fellowship is what we're interested in!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Im preparing to repeat Camino Frances' with my husband this Sept (1st Camino Fr. in 2015, w/daughter). We're looking for those albergues which include or have the option for a common meal. Great pilgrim fellowship is what we're interested in!
The meal at Granon has always been very special and as well the common meal at the Albergue Verdi in Hospital d'Orbigo.Both were superb over many visits. For my personal blog/comments re visits over the past 10 years see --

http://mermore.blogspot.com/2011/04/aagran.html?m=1
and
http://mermore.blogspot.com/2011/04/aaho.html
...These are such delicious happy memories of the 'good old days'.

Last edited:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The meal at Grañon has always been very special
P4301545.JPG
I had not planned to stop in Grañon, as I had spent the night at the prior town. But a fellow pilgrim saw me as I stopped for coffee. She was laid up for a few days to heal and very much needed a familiar face. So I stayed. But I was the one who benefited from the experience. The communal sleeping mats, the communal meal, the special service after supper (not-required) became part of my favorite memories. Highly recommend. Here's a picture of the wonderful stained glass window in the hidden room upstairs.

5 km after Astorga, in Murias de Rechivaldo, there is an amazing albergue called Las Águedas with a shared meal. Was my favourite, well..that one and Casa Susi of course :)
But Susi's guitar was broken and Las águedas had a playable one. They have volunteer hospitalerios and they were very nice and welcoming.

In 2015, in Rabanal, Las Herrerias, and Santiago, I had fantastic communal meals. The trick was to cook for 20 and offer to feed everyone. By cleanup time, donations offered covered the cost. Pasta is inexpensive. And if you know how to cook a really good red sauce and can find some lemons and zucchini, 25 euro will feed 20 people. I only accepted donations up to the price of supplies. After that people donated wine, bread, cheese, deserts. More stuff than I can remember. You have to do the work. But if you do, you’d be surprised how quickly a party will break out. Most pilgrims want to gather as a community. It’s a great way to make lasting friendships too. I have been able to maintain a couple of my trail friends years later and come to think of it, all of the friendships I maintained were with people from one of those nights. Hmmm.

Last edited:
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I aimed for albergues with communal meals when I could ... I liked it when everyone ate together rather than in their separate little groups. Hence, my list is going to be a bit longer than others.

*** Saint Jean - Beilari is the only one I know of. You'll have to play silly games after dinner, but it does help to build camaraderie.

Roncesvalles - Communal dinner at the restaurant. Good meal, but I think they valued efficiency over fellowship. Pilgrims are ushered out quickly to make room for the 'real' diners at the hotel.

Larrasoaña - It's worth it to walk a bit longer the first day in Spain. Alb. San Nicolás has home cooked meals.

Muruzábal - Alb. Mendizabal has home cooked meals. Nice place, but I was the only one there.

Villatuerte- Casa Magica serves a good paella, every night. Reserve your bed ahead of time if you can; it is often full.

Torres del Rio - Alb. La Pata de Oca. Communal meal at the restaurant near by. Nice fellowship at the table, but I thought the place itself was rather cold and unfriendly. Avoid if you can.

*** Grañón - Alb. parroquial San Juan Bautista. As others have mentioned!

*** Villambístia - Alb. San Roque. Albergue is above a bar; the patronne makes a special meal for pilgrims each night. This seemed to be off-stage; there were very few pilgrims there.

*** Población de Campos - La Finca. Excellent communal meal in the restaurant. Might be good to reserve a bed the day before.

Santa Catalina de Somoza - Alb. Hospedería San Blas. Communal meal in the bar. Gets some negative reviews on Gronze. I'm not sure why; I thought it was fine.

*** Foncebadón - Alburgue Monte Irago. Fun communal meal. This was kind of a party place, with the wine flowing until late in the night - though that might have just been the night I was there.

*** Fonfría - Alb. A Reboleira. Great and filling communal meal in one of those Celtic-style houses.

The starred places were the ones that really stood out for me, but so much depends on who happens to be there that night, yeah?

I've experienced some amazing communal meals at legendary establishments such as Granon, Fuenterobble, Guemes, Ave Fenix, Casa Miguel, Bodenaya etc.
But actually the best of all were the improvised DIY ones where us compadres of the Way found an albergue with a kitchen, a shop or mini mercado nearby and then invited everyone else to help assemble and cook or in some way contribute to the evening, especially the detached, shy or glum ones who mostly took up the opportunity with relish (but were of course allowed to be left alone if they really wanted!). Mostly it's worked incredibly well and sometimes it's been just the best, as per PastorCat's experiences above.
If you've been a pilgrim already and, on your first trip experienced the wonder of the communal meal laid on for you, I'd say: you don't just have to remain a receiver, you're a camino graduate now, you can pass on that amazing feeling to others that may be newbies or having a bad day, so they in turn say 'wow' and the camino magic multiplies a little.

Where were these wonderful albergues where you could cook dinner for 25 ... or even everyone at the establishment? I only recall two kitchens that were remotely big enough. Or rather, two that were both big enough and actually had pots large enough to hold more than a pound of pasta.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Another albergue with a common meal is Zabaldika, between Irotz and Trinidad de Arre. I am not sure if a meal is offered in Trinidad, but the facilities are there, and the shops are nearby if pilgrims get their act together and do the same as in another one, Bercianos. That was the first time I saw a sign on the table that said: what you leave in the basket provides the meal for tomorrow’s pilgrims. I liked that. It meant that we were eating from the generosity of others who did not know us at all. And we were so lucky in having three pilgrims in the albergue who were involved in catering and organised us all in a lovely way so everyone was involved.
By the way: it is safe to swim in the natural pool in Irotz. You can’t miss it - it is on the left as you cross the bridge, just before taking the middle path towards the junction where you must choose to take a right for Zabaldika, or left to go to Arre, or Huarte.

I've experienced some amazing communal meals at legendary establishments such as Granon, Fuenterobble, Guemes, Ave Fenix, Casa Miguel, Bodenaya etc.
But actually the best of all were the improvised DIY ones where us compadres of the Way found an albergue with a kitchen, a shop or mini mercado nearby and then invited everyone else to help assemble and cook or in some way contribute to the evening, especially the detached, shy or glum ones who mostly took up the opportunity with relish (but were of course allowed to be left alone if they really wanted!). Mostly it's worked incredibly well and sometimes it's been just the best, as per PastorCat's experiences above.
If you've been a pilgrim already and, on your first trip experienced the wonder of the communal meal laid on for you, I'd say: you don't just have to remain a receiver, you're a camino graduate now, you can pass on that amazing feeling to others that may be newbies or having a bad day, so they in turn say 'wow' and the camino magic multiplies a little.
One of our best nights was an impromptu dinner where we all contributed in Najera. It was wonderful. Such variet,y and great company of all ages.

Last edited:
That unexpected meeting with a fellow pilgrim under the shade of a tree.
Sharing that one tree trunk to sit on and rest for while.
Then sharing your bag of dried apricots and his / hers chunk of chorizo.
And then talk or just sit still and watch the world go be.
Magic!

Magic!
Sabine, thank you, you have brought back the memory of a wonderful walking companion who always appeared at the right moment with a bag of fresh fruit!

Where were these wonderful albergues where you could cook dinner for 25 ... or even everyone at the establishment? I only recall two kitchens that were remotely big enough. Or rather, two that were both big enough and actually had pots large enough to hold more than a pound of pasta.

We fed at least 20 at the St Nicolas de Flue in Ponferrada, big kitchen with pots and plenty of room outside to eat.

Agree with @mspath Albergue Verdi in Hospital d'Orbigo did a great vegetarian communal meal and I'm not even vegetarian. We were serenaded by musicians and they supposedly grow their own food, though given the size of their garden and the number of people they have to cater for I am a tad skeptical on that front. But still a lovely evening.

One of our favourite meals was at Albergue El Jardín de Muruzábal, an albergue located about 5kms before Puenta La Reina. I was having trouble with my leg and we stopped for a drink there, and fell in love with the property and the proprietors, Carlos and Alicia and their children. We had sent our bags ahead to Puenta, so sadly told them we would love to stay with them, but had sent our bags ahead, so what did they do? They gave us a ride to Puenta where we picked up our bags and then stayed with them instead. As an added bonus, Carlos took us to see a 1,000 year old church on the way back. Our meal took place al fresco, on their big porch and there was about 12 nationalities represented. We had peppers, tortilla, pasta and melon with lots of red wine of course and it was amazing!! Also, they had a big swimming pool which was another added bonus!!

Buen Camino

Last edited:
One of our favourite meals was at Albergue El Jardín de Muruzábal, an albergue located about 5kms before Puenta La Reina. I was having trouble with my leg and we stopped for a drink there, and fell in love with the proprietors, Carlos and Alicia and their children. We had sent our bags ahead to Puenta, so sadly told them we would love to stay with them, but had sent our bags ahead, so what did they do? They gave us a ride to Puenta where we picked up our bags and then stayed with them instead. As an added bonus, Carlos took us to see a 1,000 year old church on the way back. Our meal took place al fresco, on their big porch and there was about 12 nationalities represented. We had peppers, tortilla, pasta and melon with lots of red wine of course and it was amazing!! Also, they had a big swimming pool which was another added bonus!! There's

Buen Camino
+1
Such a wonderful spot: superb meal and outstanding hosts. Another really special spot.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Others have already mentioned most of my favourites, but another great communal meal is at Albergue En El Camino in Boadilla del Camino. The night I spent there in 2014 was one of my most memorable, and the friendships cemented there over lentil soup and roast chicken live on.
Also, no-one has mentioned the wonderful hospitality and amazing home cooking of Albergue Hogar Monjardin Oasis Trailsat Villamayor de Monjardin. The Albergue is run by s dutch confraternity and I vividly remember a meal rich in vegetables, conversation and companionship.
And finally, Albergue El Beso, about 20 minutes’ walk beyond Triacastela (on the non-Samos route) does a splendid vegetarian communal meal. Like the wonderful Casa Susi, much of the produce is grown in their own garden, and they make their own hummus.

Beilari in SJPdP is a wonderful beginning to your Camino. Later on Granon is really special.
Buen Camino

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

I really enjoyed the common meal at Alburge Roboleira in Fonfría. They have a separate thatched roofed round yurt with long tables and the vibe at the dinner I attended was very nice. Buen Camino.

Magic!

Sabine, I'm not sure if you meant 'watch the world go by', but I truly loved what you wrote -- watch the world go be!

That sums up a pilgrimage so very well.

I aimed for albergues with communal meals when I could ... I liked it when everyone ate together rather than in their separate little groups. Hence, my list is going to be a bit longer than others.

*** Saint Jean - Beilari is the only one I know of. You'll have to play silly games after dinner, but it does help to build camaraderie.

Roncesvalles - Communal dinner at the restaurant. Good meal, but I think they valued efficiency over fellowship. Pilgrims are ushered out quickly to make room for the 'real' diners at the hotel.

Larrasoaña - It's worth it to walk a bit longer the first day in Spain. Alb. San Nicolás has home cooked meals.

Muruzábal - Alb. Mendizabal has home cooked meals. Nice place, but I was the only one there.

Villatuerte- Casa Magica serves a good paella, every night. Reserve your bed ahead of time if you can; it is often full.

Torres del Rio - Alb. La Pata de Oca. Communal meal at the restaurant near by. Nice fellowship at the table, but I thought the place itself was rather cold and unfriendly. Avoid if you can.

*** Grañón - Alb. parroquial San Juan Bautista. As others have mentioned!

*** Villambístia - Alb. San Roque. Albergue is above a bar; the patronne makes a special meal for pilgrims each night. This seemed to be off-stage; there were very few pilgrims there.

*** Población de Campos - La Finca. Excellent communal meal in the restaurant. Might be good to reserve a bed the day before.

Santa Catalina de Somoza - Alb. Hospedería San Blas. Communal meal in the bar. Gets some negative reviews on Gronze. I'm not sure why; I thought it was fine.

*** Foncebadón - Alburgue Monte Irago. Fun communal meal. This was kind of a party place, with the wine flowing until late in the night - though that might have just been the night I was there.

*** Fonfría - Alb. A Reboleira. Great and filling communal meal in one of those Celtic-style houses.

The starred places were the ones that really stood out for me, but so much depends on who happens to be there that night, yeah?
I too found Monte Irago to be a bit of a party place. Reboleira in Fonfria was one of my favorites. Beilari and San Nicolas are two great communal meals to start things out.

Last edited:
View attachment 44315
I had not planned to stop in Grañon, as I had spent the night at the prior town. But a fellow pilgrim saw me as I stopped for coffee. She was laid up for a few days to heal and very much needed a familiar face. So I stayed. But I was the one who benefited from the experience. The communal sleeping mats, the communal meal, the special service after supper (not-required) became part of my favorite memories. Highly recommend. Here's a picture of the wonderful stained glass window in the hidden room upstairs.

Amazing window!!!!!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Albergue Victoria in Ciruena was wonderful. I think there were about 15 of us, the food was fantastic, the company even better.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
These are the albergues that I remember serving communal meals from our 2015 Camino Frances (in order of encounter.) Some of these have already been mentioned but here they are again in list form.
  • Zubiri - Albergue El Palo de Avellano
  • Zabaldika - Albergue de peregrinos parroquial Zabaldika
  • Navarrete - La Casa del Peregrino
  • Viloria de la Rioja - Albergue Parada Viloria
  • Boadilla del Camino - Albergue en el Camino
  • Santa Catalina de Somoza - Albergue y Centro de Turismo Rural El
    Caminante
  • Manjarin - Albergue de peregrinos de Manjarín
  • San Xulian - Albergue O Abrigadoiro
  • Finisterre - Albergue do Sol e da Lua, (vegetarian)

I have fond memories of a delightful communal meal last year in Rabanal. My fellow cyclist and I arrived late one afternoon in May to find every albergue fully booked, as was also the case in Foncebadon. We were saved from spending a night out in the rain by the generosity of a shopkeeper in the village who is willing to accommodate the overspill in tents in a field opposite her premises. For a nominal charge she provided not only shelter and basic washing facilities, but also a simple pasta meal with bread and wine. On a wet weekend, with the prospect of the long haul ahead of us to the Cruz de Ferro, this was manna from heaven! But best of all was the generosity and openness that it brought out in all those for whom there was no room at the inn: the young German who explained why he needed to walk 50km each day; the Frenchman walking with a dog and without money; the Danish woman who had left a well-paid job to which she already knew she would not return; the young Australian woman who was having one of those ‘I can do this’ epiphanies.... If you are passing through Rabanal look out for Maria at the Green Garden. With her vivid orange hair you can’t miss her, and you shouldn’t.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
In addition to my post above, two other albergues stand out;

*Albergue Paloma y Lena which is in San Mamed del Camino - amazing dinner with amazing hosts - wonderful all-round place, family run
*La Magica Albergue in Villatuerta - cool, hippy vibes kind of place - dinner was amazing too and they made a huge production of presenting the ginormous paella

There are so many lovely places where the communal meals were awesome - too many to mention!!

Buen Camino

Last edited:

I actually cooked in four locations. Look below for all four. One note: I was wrong about cooking in Las Herrerias. The correct location was Vega de Calcarce. THAT was a challenging task. Tiny, rustic, kitchen in that place...and a really ancient, miniature, stove top too! Plus, a cashier in one of the two grocery stores in town stole a 20€ bill from me while I was shopping! It really happened. I'd left a 20€ bill on the counter, turned around to grab a bottle of wine when I turned back the 20 was gone. Poof. Only people there were me, her and another employee (who was in the back of the store). “What 20? You didn’t put 20 on the counter.” I did. I’d just done it 10 seconds previously. I think, she thought, I was drunk. I wasn’t. I had a single beer on my breath. Downed fast an hour earlier as soon as I arrived at the albergue. Anyhoo...it was a choice between calling the police and arguing or continuing with the pilgrimage unabated. I chose the latter. But I almost didn’t cook that night. I was SO angry! But the host was insistent on getting a home cooked meal (he was an older, unmarried fellow), and I felt obligated to follow through. Meh. Out with the bad, in with the good. I blew off the 20€ note and cooked. It wound up being a pretty magical night. I had rented one of the private rooms upstairs from the albergue (I was recovering from pneumonia) but offered dinner to everyone both downstairs and up. We ate and drank until about midnight. Everyone got a late start the next morning...over O’Cebrero, LoL. I think there were twelve of us that night. The location in Santiago wasn't an albergue, it was an AirBnB. A big group that had gotten to know one another over the course of the Camino gathered for a final dinner in an apartment rented by five pilgrims that met on the trail. Most of the folks at that last meal had participated in previous dinners. That was a pretty small kitchen too.

These are those places:

Leon - Albergue Muralla Leonesa
Rabanal - The Confraternity of St. James
Vega de Valcarce - Albergue Santa María Magdalena
Santiago Compostela - Atico Casco Historico

Last edited:
The Parochial albergue in Bercianos del Real Camino includes a communal pilgrim meal in it's donativo. I suppose it varies with the volunteer hospitaleros who are working there, but only heard good things.
Disclaimer: I worked there as a hospitalera in April and had many happy "customers."
Also, the Benedictinas Monastery run by the Marist brothers in Sahagun have a communal meal that includes contributions from all the pilgrims as well as the hospitaleros. I really enjoyed that meal!! Great fellowship. Nice rooms as well.
As a pilgrim, my best memory is at Ave Fenix with Jesus in Villafranca! With a close second to En El Camino in Boadilla. Eduardo takes care of his pilgrims!!

Buen Camino! Ultreia!
elle

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Whilst this information is from 2009 - and obviously the hospitaleros will be different -it shows there are good communal meals in an abundance of albergues.
Ciraqui - Maralotx; Estella - Parraquoia; Granon - in the Bell Tower; Tosantos - Run by Fransiscan monks - a Pilgrim coked for everyone; San Bol - Arroyo - no electricity, no running water, no toilet - but excellent paella cooked on a gas ring and crepes for breakfast; Santibanez de Valdeiglesia - with Hercule; El Acebo - Apostol Santiago - run by a French couple when we were there - communal singing too; Vega de Valcarce - the Brasilian one; Ponte Campana - Casa Domingo - a German peregrine sang and later she sang 3 times at the Pilgrim Mass in Santiago de Compostela. Enjoy.

When in September? My husband and I will be departing St. Jean on September 7. I walked in 2015 and he walked in 2016. And Casa Magica is one we plan to stop (on husband’s recommendation from his previous stay).

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

CASA Magica in Villtuerte

I loved all of the communal meals but Casa Magica in Villatuerte was one of my favourites. it was a wonderful production. I missed not being able to sit all of us at one table but that made it a bit more personal as well.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I have stayed in Grañon several times and always enjoyed the experience. Last September, I was very lucky to be a hospitalera there, which meant enjoying two weeks of wonderful communal meals with a different group of pilgrims each night. It is a unique albergue!

I have stayed in Grañon several times and always enjoyed the experience. Last September, I was very lucky to be a hospitalera there, which meant enjoying two weeks of wonderful communal meals with a different group of pilgrims each night. It is a unique albergue!
The people make it unique, and Granon is a best meal! My three meals in Granon all were lentils, so it is not gourmet! Because the people make the experience throughout a camino, there is no "best" communal meal. Or maybe they all are "best.":)

If you want the best menu del peregrino, Casa Manolo in Santiago wins hands down. Unless you bring your own group, you will dine alone...

Albergue Santa Brigida in Hontanas and Albergue O Abrigadoiro in San Xulian also have great communal meals.
I was just checking this topic and came across your post. Thanks for these suggestions. I never stayed at either one of these places because one of my pals abandoned me to walk with his new friends. Maybe I will stay at one of them this winter. Whoops just checked both are closed. But on a more serious note when I checked Santa Brigida I recognized it as Max and I stopped there and took some photos and had lunch there. I remember well because of the benches and the Muni is across the street. Santa Brigida looks great wish I could stay there. Too bad my friend left me. Don't you agree??????????

Whoops just checked both are closed.
Santa Brigida looks great wish I could stay there. Too bad my friend left me. Don't you agree??????????

@It56ny Check Juan de Yepes in Hontonas. Same owners, same excellent communal meal, really nice albergue. They may have merged Santa Brigada into Juan de Yepes, or maybe just use one during the quiet season.

I stayed there in April 2018. I had reserved Santa Brigada that morning and received what looked like a personal confirmation. But when I arrived in the village the albergue was closed, with a note to go up the road to San Juan. When I did and started to explain, the hospitalero said, yes, that's us, and found my reservation in the book. Well, whatever! 😄 The food was excellent, cooked by his mom and sister that afternoon, the commaradie great, and the albergue very clean, well-designed and well run. I hope it's open when you pass through. Good luck.

And, yes, it is too bad your friend left you!!

@It56ny Check Juan de Yepes in Hontonas. Same owners, same excellent communal meal, really nice albergue. They may have merged Santa Brigada into Juan de Yepes, or maybe just use one during the quiet season.

I stayed there in April 2018. I had reserved Santa Brigada that morning and received what looked like a personal confirmation. But when I arrived in the village the albergue was closed, with a note to go up the road to San Juan. When I did and started to explain, the hospitalero said, yes, that's us, and found my reservation in the book. Well, whatever! 😄 The food was excellent, cooked by his mom and sister that afternoon, the commaradie great, and the albergue very clean, well-designed and well run. I hope it's open when you pass through. Good luck.

I’m that friend and Lyle never passes up a chance to give me grief! 😊

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hands down favorites:
San Anton
San Nicholas (the donativo near Itero de la Vega)
Grañon

The first two are especially precious, but you need to be willing to be simple for a night - neither has electricity. So even in the high season the do not always fill, as the wifi-addicted majority walk right by. They don't know what they are missing.

Casa Susi in Trabadelo had a wonderful meal, simple and happy.

Regards,
Paul

And so did the very humble parochial just down the street. 😊 Casa Susi was completo, but this turned into one of those very special evenings of my pilgrimage. Warm hospitality, great commaradie, an excellent homemade paella, salad, bread, wine, and homemade flan served in big mugs for desert. We were 10 people with 5 native languages, but somehow what I remember most is the lively conversation and lots of laughter.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Thanks for the suggestion I really do appreciate it. I think it may be better to make a private joke in a private message don't you think??? My friend Tom is a wonderful pilgrim and even a better friend!!!

Most read last week in this forum

...I am on day eight of walking the Francés at the moment. It is quite busy. A lot of talk about beds (and the need to book ahead). I don't book. Today I tried really hard not to get a bed. I...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
Hello, I would be grateful for some advice from the ones of you who are walking/have recently walked from SJPdP :) 1 - How busy is the first part of the camino right now? I read some reports of a...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
I was reading somewhere that some of us are doing night walks. As a natural born night owl I would love to do such walk too. Of course I can choose stage by myself (CF). But was wondering if any...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back