• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino Looking for GAE GOEDE

santaremhostel

Hi all, the package sent home by Gae in Santarem (CP) was refused due the existente of a battery inside the packaged. It is kept in the post office. If any one knows Gaes contacts, please let me know, and I will try to solve the issue with the local post office; remove the battery, but I do need Gae approval to open the package.
Thanks for help,
Mario
Santarem Hostel

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi all, the package sent home by Gae in Santarem (CP) was refused due the existente of a battery inside the packaged. It is kept in the post office. If any one knows Gaes contacts, please let me know, and I will try to solve the issue with the local post office; remove the battery, but I do need Gae approval to open the package.
Thanks for help,
Mario
Santarem Hostel
I don't know this person, sorry...But I wanted to say "thank you" for your kindness and effort trying to help him or her. If I walk the Camino Portugues I would definitely stay at your place.

Thanks for help,
Mario
Santarem Hostel

Have you considered mailing a note to the address?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi whariwharangi, we do only record ID information required by law and report it. Address, e-mails, telephone, etc... we do not record it. I understand that in this case, it will be very helpful, but it is personal information, in our view, and we do not ask it.
Lesson learn:
It is not the first time pilgrims, decide to mail back home extra eight, and no problem so far, so be careful in what you put in it. Battery and similarity devices are not allowed.
Signs of time :(
Bom Caminho
Mario
Santarem Hostel
P.S. the packed is stored in the post office, not in the Hostel. I have just be noticed by the post office.

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum

Bom dia dear pilgrims, I plan on returning to Portugal this summer, after walking the Salvador + Primitivo. I have a few questions: - What is the easiest way to get from SdC to Coimbra? I assume...
My final question since I have asked sooo many. Grabbing a light lunch that I can get on the go, hoping to grab it, and find a square or a bench to enjoy it, then get back to walking. Not really...
Hello everyone! My wife and I are doing our first Camino in Sept and I was very curious about the stretch from Tui to Pontevedra. We have been to Spain multiple times and love the small towns...
Dear all, I have done Camino Frances, Norte and Primitivo and would like to ask about Portuges. I have some soul-searching to do and would love to walk a part of it, unfortunately only a part...
We arrived in Lisbon yesterday, 48 hrs (by choice via Singapore, Milan and Madrid) after leaving home from regional South Australia. Train to Porto tomorrow hitting the pilgram path on Saturday to...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back