Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Looking for hospitalero

Roberto_Peña

Time of past OR future Camino
Primitivo
Looking for hospitalero/partner to manage the hostel

Albergue el Texu-Camino Primitivo

After three years our dear and hospitable Celia has decided to undertake new adventures. During this time she has pampered the travellers who have arrived to our hostal. Our intention is to continue with this same philosophy, where the care for and about the pilgrims is our main objective. To do so we would like to count on the collaboration of someone who has initiative, can cook, would like to live in a rural setting and can manage the upkeep a hostal requires. If anyone is interested please contact me privately so that we can speak about the job requirements and conditions.

Telephone: +34603751906

Buscamos soci@ para la gestión del albergue.

Después de tres años nuestra querida hospitalera Celia ha decidido emprender nuevas aventuras. Durante este tiempo se ha encargado de mimar a todos los peregrinos y nosotros seguiremos aquí continuando con su misma filosofía: proteger y albergar a.quienes lleguen hasta nuestra puerta. Para hacerlo posible nos gustaría contar con alguien dispuesto a ejercer como hospitaler@, una persona a quien le guste vivir en el entorno rural, con habilidades para el mantenimiento del albergue, conocimientos de cocina e iniciativa. Si alguien está interesado que contacte por privado para detallar condiciones.
Teléfono:+34603751906

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Looking for hospitalero/partner to manage the hostel

Albergue el Texu-Camino Primitivo

After three years our dear and hospitable Celia has decided to undertake new adventures. During this time she has pampered the travellers who have arrived to our hostal. Our intention is to continue with this same philosophy, where the care for and about the pilgrims is our main objective. To do so we would like to count on the collaboration of someone who has initiative, can cook, would like to live in a rural setting and can manage the upkeep a hostal requires. If anyone is interested please contact me privately so that we can speak about the job requirements and conditions.

Telephone: +34603751906

Buscamos soci@ para la gestión del albergue.

Después de tres años nuestra querida hospitalera Celia ha decidido emprender nuevas aventuras. Durante este tiempo se ha encargado de mimar a todos los peregrinos y nosotros seguiremos aquí continuando con su misma filosofía: proteger y albergar a.quienes lleguen hasta nuestra puerta. Para hacerlo posible nos gustaría contar con alguien dispuesto a ejercer como hospitaler@, una persona a quien le guste vivir en el entorno rural, con habilidades para el mantenimiento del albergue, conocimientos de cocina e iniciativa. Si alguien está interesado que contacte por privado para detallar condiciones.
Teléfono:+34603751906
Could you send me a way to contact you other than telephone? Thanks!

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! Started today from Oviedo to Escamplero. Now I know, why so many people say it's a bit of a challenge to come out of Oviedo. I got lost just once, but was rescued by a very friendly guy. A...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back