• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Looking for Marco - Italian

Anne DR

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2017 (2018)
His sister lost touch with him near end of Camino. She is now Muxia at Albergue Arribada. She had contacted police. Any help would be appreciated.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
His sister lost touch with him near end of Camino. She is now Muxia at Albergue Arribada. She had contacted police. Any help would be appreciated.
Hello, I walked the CAmino Francis from May 23 through June. I met an Italian Marco. He was walking with Monica and Carlos. He had injured his leg, I believe at some point--shin splint maybe--and had stopped but later I saw him again. His leg was fine and I thought he was walking with Monica and Carlos again, but my memory is very bad. I never saw them again at the end though. I hope he's OK. Sorry I don't remember more--maybe it's a different Marco.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
is this the same marco? he is the one in the front on the right side in the blue t-shirt, holding his glass of wine.IMG_4717.jpg

A photo of Marco would be helpful if you have one to post. I hope he will make contact soon.
I don't have his photo but I saw it on his sisters phone. He looked in his twenties. I posted here because so many people read these. Thank you.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
ah, so sorry, must be a different marco. i hope he's ok and his sister finds him fast.

ah, so sorry, must be a different marco. i hope he's ok and his sister finds him fast.
Definitely it's different Marco. You saw "your" Marco in June. Now we are in September (more than two months later) and his sister is waiting for him in Muxia right now. In the meantime "your" or the "OP" Marco could've been home walking all the way back from Spain ;)

But nice try to help!

Most read last week in this forum

My husband and I would like to spend a night in Muxia after walking to Santiago but don’t have time to walk there. Rome to Rio says there’s busses twice daily, but if you go to the Monbus website...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back