• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Looking for Texan pilgrim (midland)

Domieneo

Hello,
I am Domien a 19 years old student from Belgium.

Almost 2 months ago i came in contact with a pilgrim from Texas. This was on the way of St. James in spain. He was a friendly man and good company. We exchanged some emails along the way and agreed to meet up in a sleeping place one evening.

But he never showed up. Where he was always so friendly to us and he had send me some email before there was now nothing. We tried contacting him when we where back but he has not responded. He did not seem like the type of person to do this, thus we are worried.
Does anyone have any information about him?

We are particuallary worried because:
- He did not seem like a person who would not reply to emails, and he did email me before.
- The last time we saw him was on the alto de perdon, it was a extremely windy day and the rout from the alto to puente le reina was kinda bad and dangerous. I almost fell myself that day and my glasses flew of my face because of the wind.
- He did not show up at the albergue we agreed to meet at.
- My friend i did the camino with was making a documentary along the way for her college graduation. Eric was genuinly interested in her project and asked us to be sure when it was finished to contact him so he could see the results.

Here are the things we know about him:
Eric bene
From midland-Odessa
29 years old

thanks allot in advance.

greets,

Domien

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.