• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Looking to buy secondhand Brierly guide to Camino Portugues

GretheKemp

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Portugues
Hi!

Anyone have A Pilgrim's Guide to the Camino Portugues: The Portuguese Way of St. James Porto to Santiago de Compostela.

Looking to buy secondhand.

I will pay for any postal fees too.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
If I may suggest an alternative. Get the Wise Pilgrim (Wisely app) from the App Store if you have an iPhone or Google Play (I think that is what it is called) if you have an android. It is an excellent app with a GPS and a good number of albergues and hostels listed. I would also take a look at Gronze.com. If you can't speak Spanish open it in Google Chrome and it will translate it automatically. I speak ok Spanish but when I am lazy I use the translator. It also has a good supplement of albergues and has lots more reviews of albergues than any other app. You can buy the Wise Pilgrim app for about $5.00US. It is an easy camino to follow and you will save the weight of carrying the book. It is a wonderful camino (except for alot of road walking on the main route. The coastal route has less road walking). The Portuguese people are the absolute best!!! Buen Camino.

I have a 2017 version that you could have for free, but I am in the UK and I think you're in South Africa, and it could cost around ÂŁ5 to send it to you (about 100 Rand?) and so there probably are cheaper options. But do let me know if you're interested.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I also have a very good condition 2017 Brierley Portuguse Camino guide. I'm in the United States.

She posted that over one month ago and has not been on here since. I guess she found one.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum

My father read a book about the Camino written by a Catholic Priest from a small town in Europe. The book was fairly detailed in capturing life of pilgrim. We have perused all pics of books on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back