Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Ride share Looking to share taxi BIQ to SJPDP, August 22, 2022

For those interested in sharing a ride to get to your starting point or any other location along the Camino.

Patricia Burton

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances
I am looking for one or two pilgrims to share a taxi from Biarritz airport to SJPDP. I arrive august 22 at 6:15. I have tried Express Bourricot but they have no availability for my timeframe. Buen Camino

2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

davebugg

A Pilgrimage is time I spend praying with my feet
Time of past OR future Camino
I am looking for one or two pilgrims to share a taxi from Biarritz airport to SJPDP. I arrive august 22 at 6:15. I have tried Express Bourricot but they have no availability for my timeframe. Buen Camino
On your flight into to BIQ and at the airport, look for other pilgrims (backpacks, patches, trekking poles, etc) and ask if they are headed to St Jean Pied de Port. Then ask about sharing a taxi.

Most read last week in this forum

Are the trains to Madrid from Santiago usually very crowded on a Monday in mid-October? Is it necessary to prebook train tickets well in advance? Thanks!
I plan to take the bus from The Parador in Santiago to Sarria Oct 7. Where is the closest stop to pick up the bus? So I need to purchase my ticket in advance to be assured of a seat?
Hi. I have connected in Madrid on many occasions on an outbound flight. So I am pretty familiar with how much time is needed. But in October I will fly from Vigo and connect in Madrid for a...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon