• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Lost and Found

Wanderingfriend

Time of past OR future Camino
Hello Ivar,
I was just thinking this morning and did not see a designated area where people could post things lost or perhaps found. It might be a great addition to this website to add this section, so those with lost items could check and perhaps make arrangements for meeting/picking their items up. Just an idea.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
We do have such a place. If you look at the listing of all Forums here, scroll down to Announcements, click on the sub-forums under Announcements, and you will see the Lost and Found sub-forum.

Just start a thread in the Announcements section and add the prefix "Lost & Found". Then it will appear under the Lost and Found sub-forum.

In fact, moderators watch for mis-placed Lost & Found threads, and put them in the right place. Usually people put the word LOST or FOUND in the thread title, so it is easy to catch.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
We do have such a place. If you look at the listing of all Forums here, scroll down to Announcements, click on the sub-forums under Announcements, and you will see the Lost and Found sub-forum.

Just start a thread in the Announcements section and add the prefix "Lost & Found". Then it will appear under the Lost and Found sub-forum.

In fact, moderators watch for mis-placed Lost & Found threads, and put them in the right place. Usually people put the word LOST or FOUND in the thread title, so it is easy to catch.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Thanks for directing me to it! You are the best!

Most read last week in this forum

Hello! I am following the instructions about editing my ACCOUNT DETAILS since I want to change the year of my past/present Camino/s but when I go to this page, the Past/Present Camino/s option is...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back