• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Lost Camera - please help

martynslater

Time of past OR future Camino
My wife and I caught the bus from Santiago to Finisterre on Friday 5th June at 10am. I had my camera when we left our apartment in Santiago but when we left our new albergue in Finisterre soon after arriving it wasn`t in my bag. We don`t know if we lost in Santiago, on the bus to Finisterre or in Finisterre but we are really upset because it had all our photos of our Camino from Leon to Santiago on it (300 in total).

It is a small, silver Olympus point and shoot type camera in a soft black case. If anyone finds it or hears about it we would be very grateful and are offering a reward for its return. The camera itself is of no value - we just want the SD card with the photos.

Our email address is martynandjane@yahoo.com

Thanks so much

A selection of Camino Jewellery
My wife and I caught the bus from Santiago to Finisterre on Friday 5th June at 10am. I had my camera when we left our apartment in Santiago but when we left our new albergue in Finisterre soon after arriving it wasn`t in my bag. We don`t know if we lost in Santiago, on the bus to Finisterre or in Finisterre but we are really upset because it had all our photos of our Camino from Leon to Santiago on it (300 in total).

It is a small, silver Olympus point and shoot type camera in a soft black case. If anyone finds it or hears about it we would be very grateful and are offering a reward for its return. The camera itself is of no value - we just want the SD card with the photos.

Our email address is martynandjane@yahoo.com

Thanks so much
I feel your pain. I didn't lose my camera, but when I reached Santiago, I replaced the SD card I had been using with a fresh one, and then packed the full SD card in my backpack. The backpack, with the SD card in it was later stolen, which meant all my photos up to that point were gone (or so I thought). Fortunately, my wife had been taking photos with her smartphone as well, so at least we had those, plus the few I had taken in Santiago and Finisterre. BUT, don't give up hope -- our backpacks were later found and recovered from the police station, and I got all my photos back. My prayer for you is that you'll be similarly blessed.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back