A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Lost Lost Camera

Camino(s) past & future
Actually the Camino Frances
Hello,
at first sorry for my bad english, but i have a big problem. Yesterday at the 11.09.2016 i stayed at Carrión de los Condes in the Albergue Espíritu Santo. At 18:00 i went to the Bar Cerveceriá JM, eat something and took my last photo. I went down to a church, take a seat on a bank in front and then back to the albergue. There i missed my Camera. I asked in the bar, meet peoples which was too in the bar, phoned the albergue ant the tourist information. Nothing :'(
So this is my last hope, the camera, more all of the pics are very important to me, because i lost half of the caminopics and maybe someone read this who knows anything.

It's a Compact Camera, Typ Sony Cybershot HC-DX 20. It's in a small Black/Orange Pocket with a Zipper. Inside are 4- 5 memorycards too and my Visitcard with my Hometownadress and Phonenumber.
So please if anybody noticed something contact me, write a SMS or via WhatsApp, my number is: 01704635820

Thanks for every Tip, i'm very stunned in the moment.

Thorsten

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
Francés ('14/'15)
St Olav/Francés ('16)
Baztanés/Francés ('17)
Ingles ('18)
Oh, bad luck, @Thorsten Richter! It's not only the camera but the memory cards that have gone missing.
I so hope they all come back to you again in that magic way the Camino can manifest sometimes.

KinkyOne

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
I'am not perfect, but I'm always myself!!!
Hello,
at first sorry for my bad english, but i have a big problem. Yesterday at the 11.09.2016 i stayed at Carrión de los Condes in the Albergue Espíritu Santo. At 18:00 i went to the Bar Cerveceriá JM, eat something and took my last photo. I went down to a church, take a seat on a bank in front and then back to the albergue. There i missed my Camera. I asked in the bar, meet peoples which was too in the bar, phoned the albergue ant the tourist information. Nothing :'(
So this is my last hope, the camera, more all of the pics are very important to me, because i lost half of the caminopics and maybe someone read this who knows anything.

It's a Compact Camera, Typ Sony Cybershot HC-DX 20. It's in a small Black/Orange Pocket with a Zipper. Inside are 4- 5 memorycards too and my Visitcard with my Hometownadress and Phonenumber.
So please if anybody noticed something contact me, write a SMS or via WhatsApp, my number is: 01704635820

Thanks for every Tip, i'm very stunned in the moment.

Thorsten
If you are still in CdlC try to check the nearest (and also some side streets) trash bins to the albergue and cerveceria. You might not find your camera, but the rest could be thrown away.
Just an idea...

grayland

Staff member
Camino(s) past & future
Yes
Another reminder to all to to mark everything with an email address.
Most people will return a found item. (A pilgrim would not want to carry it)
A phone number requires cost for some people and a phone.

Email is a very simple and free method to reunite you with your lost item.

I would also contact the Santa Maria albergue in Carrion.
If you left it in the church (Santa Maria) it may have been turned into the sisters in the albergue. It is a separate albergue from Espiritu Santo.
The Augustian Sisters (Singing Nuns) run the Santa Maria Albergue and are associated with the Santa Maria Church.

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
Actually the Camino Frances
Another reminder to all to to mark everything with an email address.
Most people will return a found item. (A pilgrim would not want to carry it)
A phone number requires cost for some people and a phone.

Email is a very simple and free method to reunite you with your lost item.

I would also contact the Santa Maria albergue in Carrion.
If you left it in the church (Santa Maria) it may have been turned into the sisters in the albergue. It is a separate albergue from Espiritu Santo.
The Augustian Sisters (Singing Nuns) run the Santa Maria Albergue and are associated with the Santa Maria Church.
Hello,

good News, it will return. A spanish guy found it and send me an E-mail with sone of my pics. After finishing the Camino, he will send it back to me. I'm very thankfull to everyone who trys to help and espacially to the brave finder.

Greetings

Thorsten

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Pilgrims here right now

Advertisement

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 32 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 106 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 172 24.5%