• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Lost iPhone 5--near Melide

EBird

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (2016)
My friend lost her black iPhone 5 outside of Melide on July 21. We were taking group pictures outside of the church of Santa Maria, and we think she set it down in order to take the picture for someone else. She went back to look and asked in the church but no one had seen it. I know it's a longshot, but let me know if you find it? Thanks!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
My friend lost her black iPhone 5 outside of Melide on July 21. We were taking group pictures outside of the church of Santa Maria, and we think she set it down in order to take the picture for someone else. She went back to look and asked in the church but no one had seen it. I know it's a longshot, but let me know if you find it? Thanks!
If you have Find My Phone enabled you will be able to log into your iCloud account and see where it is.
Good luck!

Yeah, we tried that, but she hadn't activated it. The phone was pretty busted up, but she had a few photos from that day that she hadn't backed up yet. :(

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
If your friend have setted up the functions of Find My Phone on her iPhone, she may try this to find back. If she can't find back her phone, she need to try RecoveryTool to get lost iPhone data back.
www.png

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
This is the latest fad for Camino stay out of the wind and woods 🤗.
One way or another, you need to see this movie! We were lucky enough this evening to attend the 'World Premiere' that was followed by a Q&A Session with: Writer / Director / Producer - Bill...
Did it make a difference in your short term, long term and lifetime? Did it change your soul..or chain it forevermore to some dusty track in Spain Are you in the ever present because of it, or...
Yes, pardon me. So I've just read this cool article about the closing of the Puerta del Perdón in the Monastery of Santo Toribio for the holy year (and it is a very beautiful peurta for sure). It...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.