Search 62305 Camino Questions

Advertisement

Lost & Found Lost my airpods in a case

Yellowfriend

Time of past OR future Camino
Porto- Santiago / Fisterra- Muxia sept 2016
SJPP- Santiago may 2017planninh
Hallo,
I lost my airpods on my camino Portugues between Porto and Santiago.
Thought they were in my luggage but now at home and know I lost them.
Somebody maybe found them?
Thanks!
Sita 🌷

Attachments

• 20EF7DCB-DB6C-438A-8F3E-23995373A2FC.jpeg
    20EF7DCB-DB6C-438A-8F3E-23995373A2FC.jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 549
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
How to Successfully Prepare for Your Camino
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum

If you're spending any time in Lisbon as part of prepping for, or winding down from, the Portuguese Caminho, and you go out to Sintra to see the palaces, you can actually take an old open-sided...
1 - Is a mountain bike with front suspension essential for this Camino? 2 - Can anyone suggest a place to stay about 70 km from Lisbon (in-beween the stage from Vila Franca de Xira to Santarem? Or...
After numerous Caminos, my wife and I are looking to purchase a house (or possibly an already established albergue) along the Camino Portuguese within Portugal to establish a small private refugio...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides