Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Lost my wise pilgram guide book

mike mcbroom

Time of past OR future Camino
Francis June 17, 2015 ,Portagusee from Porto to Santiago August 2016, Francis may 2018 this year wil
Where can I get another WisePilgram gude book for the Primativo. I will be in Santiago in a few day coming from Muxia. Would the Pilhram office have that sort of thing?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I am sure that at the tourist office (and in most bookstores) in Oviedo they will be able to give you something. Anyhow, you can always use gronze (www.gronze.com). I know it is in Spanish, but you will be able to understand most of it (towns, albergues, prices, routes, etc... and you can always use google translate).

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Where can I get another WisePilgram gude book for the Primativo. I will be in Santiago in a few day coming from Muxia. Would the Pilhram office have that sort of thing?

If you are going to be in SDC, you might want to contact Ivar who runs this forum and arrange to collect one from him?

Alternatively, at the top of this page you should find a link that will take you to the forum store, where you can buy one, and perhaps have it delivered to where you intend to stay in SDC?

Buen (book finding) Camino

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
will see you on the 6th or 7th. thanks
I will see you next week. I think my app will do for a guide but I do need 2 more passports with plastic covers. thank you

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back