A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Lost Lost pilgrims credential

Daisyrhe

Camino(s) past & future
2019 September
Hi there fellow pilgrims!

I am walking camino Frances at the moment, and am in Logroño. I left Torres de Rio this morning and have lost my pilgrims passport on the way. It's most likely that I have left it in Bar Cafe Txoko or the bakery next to it in Viana.

If anyone finds it please let me know on this thread or call 658 638 957

Thanks and buen Camino!

henrythedog

Loved and fed by David
Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2017, 2018, 2019, Ingles 2018, (Madrid 2019 partial - retired hurt!) (more planned)
Start collecting sellos in a simple notebook or similar until you are reunited or you can get another.

If I remember correctly you should be able to pick one up in the church of Santiago or the municipal albergue in Logroño, so things could be worse.

Daisyrhe

Camino(s) past & future
2019 September
Thanks Henry, I thought of going back to find it but the chance may be slim. I'm getting a new one at Logroño municipal albergue and hopefully I reunite with it🤞🤞🤞🤞

KinkyOne

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
I'am not perfect, but I'm always myself!!!
Thanks Henry, I thought of going back to find it but the chance may be slim. I'm getting a new one at Logroño municipal albergue and hopefully I reunite with it🤞🤞🤞🤞
When you get a new one put in also your contact info in case you manage to lose it again ;)

BTW, add country code to your phone number and if you use Whatsapp, Viber, Skype etc. But I think e-mail would be the best.

Last edited:

tiffani

Camino(s) past & future
June, 2015

I am walking camino Frances at the moment, and am in Logroño. I left Torres de Rio this morning and have lost my pilgrims passport on the way. It's most likely that I have left it in Bar Cafe Txoko or the bakery next to it in Viana.

Thanks and buen Camino!
Have you shared this post on any Camino Facebook groups? If not, I can if you’d like me to. Buen Camino!

gersevink

senior pelgrim
Camino(s) past & future
2013 del Norte, Fisterra, Muxia
2015 Via de la Plata
2016 Camino Portugues
2019 Camino Frances

Thanks and buen Camino!
vermeld je email adres op het paspoort!

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 55 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 197 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 325 24.8%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.3%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock