• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Lost poles

Norah

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (2016)
lost my walking poles in a little town outside of Ages. Had stopped to put my knee brace on and somehow left them leaning against a bench.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
We are 8 or 9 days behind you. I doubt we'll see them, but will get them and contact you if we do. Was it in Atapuerca?

Thank you. Yes it was in Atapuerca. Buen Camino!! Hope you guys are having a great journey.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Thank you. Yes it was in Atapuerca. Buen Camino!! Hope you guys are having a great journey.
My poles 'walked away' last year but was I was able to get one from one of the Albergues' Hospitalero. It was in their 'left behind' bin. Turns out I liked using just the he one pole and still do. Most Albergues have things left behind. Good luck.

My husband lost his hat ast year and as a baldie had to get a new one in Astorga. He was initially annoyed and upset (it was a gift to him), but took comfort in the fact that someone else would get the benefit of it!

Back