A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

See the full Camino Forum Store here with many more camino products.

Lost Lost Ray Ban sunglasses

Emma Fahy

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés
My dad left his black rayban Sunglasses on a fence near Ferreiros. Sarria-Portomarin stage.

It would be great to find them :)

Also missing a green baseball hat with NYC parks and recreation lost in Pamplona.
Thanks,
Emma

Camino Chrissy

Take one step forward...then keep on walking..
Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Portuguese/FishermanTr. 2019
I lost sunglasses on the Portuguese camino last spring...thankfully I only paid $5 for them and that's why I go cheapo. I replaced them a day later for €7.
I then lost my favorite hiking baseball hat. I replaced it, but haven't been able to find one I like as well.😐
Actually I don't lose them, I'm a scatter brain and forget to pick them back up before I leave after a rest.

Camino(s) past & future
Frances(2006) Portugues(2013)
San Salvador (2017) Ingles (2019)
My dad left his black rayban Sunglasses on a fence near Ferreiros. Sarria-Portomarin stage.

Also missing a green baseball hat with NYC parks and recreation lost in Pamplona.
Thanks,
Emma
Hate that! losing stuff. However, in the heel of the hunt, Emma - what is it? A pair of sunglasses. If they are that important, leave them at home next time. Camino Chrissy has it right: el cheapo, but still good enough, as in from specsavers for about a tenner. And if your dad has survived as far and further than Portomarin, he'll have fine tales to tell. Are you with him? That will be something to remember if you are! all the best, and however it is spelled in Irish, welcome home when the time comes.

MarkyD

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés 31/08/2018 - 20/10/2018

Thanks,
Emma
I'm pretty sure someone that needs them is now wearing them. These things usually find their way into the wonderful world of Camino recycling.
I lost stuff, or carelessly left it behind. Sometimes I recovered it, sometimes I didn't.
As long as it wasn't important documentation, such as passport or medical cards, then you kind of just have to let it go. But you never know, the Camino magic often manages to relocate owners with a lost possession, or much better still a lost love or a lost "true self"!

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 55 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 196 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 325 24.8%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.3%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 378 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock