A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

See the full Camino Forum Store here with many more camino products.

Lost Lost Shell Foncebadón 11th Sep

RelEngOz

Camino(s) past & future
el Camino Frances, Sep 2016
My sister and I just completed el Camino Frances from Burgos.
She only just noticed that she lost her shell from the backpack which we traced from photos to somewhere between Foncebadón and El Acebo de San Miguel on 11th September.
It was of sentimental value as she used the same shell on a bicycle tour of the Camino from France 2 years ago.
It was entirely natural with no paint but did have an orange tinge. it also had Scotch tape along the lower edge.
If you happened to see it and picked it up please contact me in this forum.
Thanks very much.
Buen Camino
John McRae and Pauline Evans

Juanajoanna

Camino(s) past & future
Planning to bike spring 2017
This was reported last week could it be yours?

@Giselleontour has just written and asked me to relay this message:
"Today I Found a Big Shell with the Red Cross on it on the way Castrojeriz. This Can be a very emotional piece be. If anyone is Missing it she or he Can get in contact with me. Otherwise I will leave it in Santiago vor Denise or in a Small Church or monestry at the Camino."
So if you or someone you know has lost their shell, please send a message to her.
Buen Camino to all who are out there right now--and hopefully this shell finds it's way back to theperson who lost it.

RelEngOz

Camino(s) past & future
el Camino Frances, Sep 2016
This was reported last week could it be yours?

@Giselleontour has just written and asked me to relay this message:
"Today I Found a Big Shell with the Red Cross on it on the way Castrojeriz. This Can be a very emotional piece be. If anyone is Missing it she or he Can get in contact with me. Otherwise I will leave it in Santiago vor Denise or in a Small Church or monestry at the Camino."
So if you or someone you know has lost their shell, please send a message to her.
Buen Camino to all who are out there right now--and hopefully this shell finds it's way back to theperson who lost it.
From John McRae
Thanks very much, but Pauline's had no artificial markings.
Muchas gracias

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 54 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 196 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 321 24.9%
  • June

Votes: 94 7.3%
  • July

Votes: 23 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 369 28.6%
  • October

Votes: 154 12.0%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock