• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Lost & Found LOST T-shirts & swimming shorts

Antenor

Time of past OR future Camino
Caminho Português de Santiago
Let's see if this Camino is magic...

Today (September 10th) I lost a t-shirt in Albergue Casa da Torre at Redondela. It's a blue t-shirt and the brand is Insider.

The day before (September 9th) I forget my swimming shorts (in the shower) in Jacob's Hostel at Tui. It's a blue short and the brand is Lacoste.

On September 6th in Albergue A Recoleta at Portela de Tamel I lost 2 tshirts. A blue and a grey one, the grey one is a Nike.

I just hope to get my last t-shirt back the blue of Insider. Because it was the last one I lost and it's possible to someone catch me on this part of the Caminho.

At the moment I'm going to A Portela and I'll stay there.

If someone can help me please answer to this post.

Thanks a lot and Buen Camino!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Today (September 10th) I lost a t-shirt in Albergue Casa da Torre at Redondela. It's a blue t-shirt and the brand is Insider.

The day before (September 9th) I forget my swimming shorts (in the shower) in Jacob's Hostel at Tui. It's a blue short and the brand is Lacoste.

On September 6th in Albergue A Recoleta at Portela de Tamel I lost 2 tshirts. A blue and a grey one, the grey one is a Nike.

I just hope to get my last t-shirt back the blue of Insider. Because it was the last one I lost and it's possible to someone catch me on this part of the Caminho.

A suggestion is to check with where you stayed

Albergue Casa da Torre at Redondela (+34 618 338 045 : casadatorre@gmail.com),

Jacob's Hostel at Tui (+34 644 557 194 // +34 646 858 627 : jacobshosteltui@gmail.com)

Albergue A Recoleta at Portela de Tamel ( +351 253 137 075 // +351 935 136 811 : alberguecasadarecoleta@gmail.com).

The forgotten items might still be there.

You might also wish to call for assistance from St Anthony of Padua

Many a person has been surprised at the outcome.

Bon Camino

Someone said , next time bring your mom ?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I don't understand how you can lose so many items. Do you mean you "forgot" them in the shower stalls or on the clothes lines as you packed up and left albergues?
I can be a "forgetful" person. Growing up my dad would often say to me..."you'd forget your head if it weren't attached".

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Someone said , next time bring your mom ?

What an unfortunate comment.
You have a lot of time, use it better ;)

I'm sorry but this suggestion made me laugh🤣

Leaving something behind or taking the wrong thing off the line in the dark can happen us all once in a while. Guilty, your honour..
But you seem to be leaving a trail of stuff behind you, can't you manage your own things? Seriously, you need to figure a routine out for yourself. A pair of wet shorts in a shower stall is likely to end up in the bin, a t-shirt (or 3???) might end up in donativo boxes, but it's a lot to expect someone to come chasing after you with all your stuff. Really. they would have their arms full.

Mind you, you might be easy to spot.. the naked guy up ahead with the empty backpack..
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist that last comment..

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum

I would like to walk the river route in Tui next month. I can see on google maps exactly where it starts, but it seems a bit overgrown. Has anybody used this route this year or last year...
Hello, my friend of 50+ years and I are on our first Camino walk. We are looking for: 1) safe, comfortable hostels in Lisbon; 2) stages from Lisbon to Porto (via Tomar) in about 16 days...
Hi I have searched everywhere to see if there is a luggage service from Lisbon to Porto. I know there is from Porto to Santiago, but Lisbon ???. Thanks for any info.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back