• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Luar na Lubre playing live in Muxia

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Loved the Albergue Bela Muxia and of course beautiful Muxia as well. Thanks!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Janet and I loved Albergue Bela Muxia! We stayed a few days in the rooftop apartment last summer while I recovered from an illness. What a wonderful place. Wish I could have heard and seen Luar na Lubre! Thanks for sharing.
Phil

Hola Todos!
Thanks Mike for posting this wonderful music video!!! LOVE traditional Galego music and this took me right back to that wonderful place where I "ended" my Camino in May. On my walk to Muxia I ran into another NorthAmerican who said to me, "if you want to splurge, stay at Bela Muxia." I was injured and thought I deserved some "splurging" so I went directly to Bela Muxia and was greeted in the most loving way by Angel, the hospitalero. He took me in his arms and assured me that all is well. It WAS! Splurged on a private room with a terrace and often went up to the roof where this group is playing to gaze out on the sea. My heart definitely expanded in Muxia!!! Can't wait to return.
Ultreia!
elle

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hola Todos!
Thanks Mike for posting this wonderful music video!!! LOVE traditional Galego music and this took me right back to that wonderful place where I "ended" my Camino in May. On my walk to Muxia I ran into another NorthAmerican who said to me, "if you want to splurge, stay at Bela Muxia." I was injured and thought I deserved some "splurging" so I went directly to Bela Muxia and was greeted in the most loving way by Angel, the hospitalero. He took me in his arms and assured me that all is well. It WAS! Splurged on a private room with a terrace and often went up to the roof where this group is playing to gaze out on the sea. My heart definitely expanded in Muxia!!! Can't wait to return.
Ultreia!
elle
I also had a great experience staying at Bela Muxia and Angel was wonderful! My wife and I were able to stay in the rooftop apartment. What a treat! I was recovering from a stomach ailment and the ability to prepare food plus the peacefulness of Muxia was wonderful. We would have been delighted to hear the music.
Phil

Last edited:
@peregrina2000 I wish I had been there. I love their music and have many CD's and a DVD which I enjoy at home. :)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back