A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage storage in Lisbon

Louis Lloyd

Camino(s) past & future
2018 French SJPP to Fisterra and Muxia completed
2020 Portuguese from Lisbon
2020 French
We are arriving into Lisbon next April and walking to Santiago. Returning to Lisbon a month later and then doing a driving holiday around Portugal. We wish to bring over from Australia a suitcase with the additional gear we will need for the driving holiday. Is there anywhere we may store the suitcase while on the Camino?

TatiLie

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Portugues Variante Espiritual July 2019
Finisterre next!
Ask your hotel if they would store it for you. I was in a guesthouse in Porto whose owner said she's used to storing the suitcases of guests doing the Camino

Louis Lloyd

Camino(s) past & future
2018 French SJPP to Fisterra and Muxia completed
2020 Portuguese from Lisbon
2020 French
Ask your hotel if they would store it for you. I was in a guesthouse in Porto whose owner said she's used to storing the suitcases of guests doing the Camino
Thanks yes that is an option though not sure if we will be in a hotel before we leave Lisbon

peregrina2000

Staff member
We are arriving into Lisbon next April and walking to Santiago. Returning to Lisbon a month later and then doing a driving holiday around Portugal. We wish to bring over from Australia a suitcase with the additional gear we will need for the driving holiday. Is there anywhere we may store the suitcase while on the Camino?
Hi, Louis Lloyd,
There have been some recent discussions of this topic — https://www.caminodesantiago.me/com...ycle-carrier-bag-in-lisbon.63726/#post-772264

Leaving it with the hotel is the easiest and probably very economical in the long run, but the airport and the place jungleboy recommends are options too. Bom caminho! Laurie

Leon Ivan

Camino(s) past & future
August 2018: Portuguese (Porto/Santiago), Santiago -Finisterre / Muxia
I had a look at the storage option in Lisbon and its very expensive. Best option is to ask your hotel for storage.

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 55 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 197 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 326 24.9%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.2%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock