• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Luggage storage in Pamplona?

AmiK

Time of past OR future Camino
May 2022
Hi, I'm planning to cycle the Camino Frances in April/May this year. I'm flying in to Madrid (from the States) and will start the tour in Pamplona. I'm wondering if anyone out there would know of a place in Pamplona where I could store a bag with my camping gear which I won't use on the Camino. (I'm biking up to Stockholm, Sweden, after El Camino and will need it then.) Also, are there trains/buses from Madrid to Pamplona that would take bicycles? Thank you so much.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
AmiK,
Welcome to the forum.

For lots of helpful links/tips re bikes on the camino see this forum topic.

This is a handy guide to the rules per country and service for taking Bikes on Trains in Europe. Britain, France, and Spain plus many other countries are cited.

Happy planning and Buen camino!

Last edited:
Will you be spending the night in Pamplona before you start and on your return? You can ask the hotel if they store luggage.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I have very recently researched luggage storage in Pamplona. There is Nannybag, a service which exists in many cities in France. I did store a suitcase with them in 2017 and I intend to do so next year in Pamplona. Their locations could be hotels or stores. You simply book with them online.

A few years ago I stored extra luggage in a locker at the bus station in Pamplona.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
I have very recently researched luggage storage in Pamplona. There is Nannybag, a service which exists in many cities in France. I did store a suitcase with them in 2017 and I intend to do so next year in Pamplona. Their locations could be hotels or stores. You simply book with them online.
Just saw your reply. Thank you. I had never heard about them and will look into it. Thanks again.

Most read last week in this forum

I am 82 years old. I have walked all but 250k of the Camino Frances alone, carrying my pack and staying in communal aubergues in 2017 and 18 and loving it! I am now on a mission to walk the final...
Can someone please confirm that if you fly with Ryanair from SDC to Madrid, that you will arrive at the Madrid-Barajas International airport? Such a simple question, yet incredibly frustrating...
I have been looking every day for weeks and weeks to purchase tickets from Santiago to Segovia at the end of my Camino on May 13th and was getting concerned as on both the Renfe and Trainline...
Hi, I'm searching for any transportation ways to to get to sjpp from Biarritz. Would anyone let me know how to get to? I would like taking bus or train. Thank you.
Hi, we had booked a camino for last September and had to reschedule for this early June. I previously had booked a train from Santiago to Porto to start travel back for our flight home from...
Hi All, My girlfriend and I are planning to do the Camino Primitivo. I'll be honest here; I'm not entirely sure how far we'll get, but Caminoways says that the entire route can be done in 15...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.