Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
John Brierley Camino Frances Guide
This guide is one of the ones that has been around for over 15 years. Updated yearly. Please read the reviews.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Luggage Storage

jilllessing

Hello all,
Wondering if anyone knows if there is luggage storage at both the train and bus stations in Santiago. After we walk, we will be sending somethings home and replacing with other clothes we are bringing for other travel. The American Pilgrims group said we could mail to the PO there, but don't want to do that, would rather ck luggage and then store in Santiago. Any advice would be welcome. We leave June 17..Much thanks.
Jill

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

viajero

Year of past OR future Camino
The bus station had lockers (I think open daily from 6 a.m-9 p.m.? ormaybe 11 p.m.). I think it was somthing like 3 euros/day. THey might have had some long term rates but I don't remember as I was with a friend who was just leaving a bag for the day. I don't know about the train station.

sillydoll

Veteran Member
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Why not use Ivar's storage facility - support our Forum owner!

Veronicad1

Hopefully this fall!
Yes, I can store your luggage in Santiago de Compostela at my office is you are interested.

Greetings from Santiago,
Ivar

Hi Ivar!

I was curious if it's cheaper to send to you my suitcase from the states OR bring with me to France (where I'll start in Mauleon) and then ship my suitcase from possibly Bordeaux.

Also looking for books/maps in English that cover that part of the Camino.

THANK YOU

Camino Portugués Digital Guide Image
I update my digital guides frequently, for FREE for all purchases up to one year!
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances