• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

luggage transfer

caminotony

Time of past OR future Camino
Santiago-Finisteree 2016; St Jean-Pamplona 2017
Can anyone recommend a company that does this for the stages between Granada and Cordoba?
The travel company Caminoways seem to offer it as a service but I can't find any firm on the web that provides it.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I walked the Malaga branch of the Camino Mozarabe recently. No luggage service on that route and numbers walking could not make one viable. I would be very surprised to learn that there was one on the Granada branch either other than for customers of a tour company.

The Camino Mozarabe is a different proposition to the more popular routes - fewer pilgrims and less "infrastructure." I don't know of any dedicated luggage transportation services.

It appears that CaminoWays offers eight daily luggage transfers on this route for €256 for up to two people. That works out at €32 per stage or €1.47 per km - roughly what I would expect a local taxi to charge. (For three or more people, the cost is an additional €128 per person). So if you wanted to, you could arrange this with local taxis.

CaminoWays charges €1,035 for single accommodation (€115 per night) or €1,575 for two people sharing a twin (€175 per night). If you travel independently and stay at budget hotels with discounted rates for pilgrims, accommodation costs are less than €25 per person per night. (Costs are less at albergues, but you won't be able to transfer luggage to those).

Last edited by a moderator:
A selection of Camino Jewellery

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back