Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage transfer

Time of past OR future Camino
I am starting my Camino on Monday and want to start out super light. I’d like to transfer my bag ahead to my place of rest. How do I do this? I don’t have a phone yet, just wifi while here in Logrono and email.

Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
How to Successfully Prepare for Your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

ranthr

Veteran Member
C Frances 2005, 2007
Le Puy en Velay -SdC 2009
Via de la Plata 2011
gr 653 from Oloron to Puente la Reina 2012
Gr65 from le Puy to Figeac 2013
Irun to Santander 2013
Porto to SdC 2014
Astorga to SdC 2015
I am starting my Camino on Monday and want to start out super light. I’d like to transfer my bag ahead to my place of rest. How do I do this? I don’t have a phone yet, just wifi while here in Logrono and email.
I have tried out the correos a couple of times, if you book ahead on www.elcaminoconcorreos.com or send them a mail you can send them a list of where they are to pick up and deliver, it worked well for me, I thought it was ok to use correos, if I needed a change I sent them a mail.

trecile

Staff member
PAST - Francés, Norte, Salvador, Portuguese
I just booked with Jaccotran. If you are staying in a alburgue do the separate companies show up? The woman down stairs gave me the jacotran envelope, so I just went with it.
You do have to let them know that there's a bag to pick up. The hospitalero/a can usually do this for you.

Walking Lover

CdS from Leon to Santiago, June 16, 2016 to June 30, 2016.

Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

Most read last week in this forum

Has anyone recently had a short connection time in Madrid and what has been there experience? I will be flying on August 30th from NYC to Madrid arriving 6:25 am and then connecting flight onto...
Greetings - My trip has been postponed two weeks due to injury. I now leave mid September for the Camino Frances starting at SJPP I am unable to book a bus from Pamplona—>SJPP Have these buses...
Apologize -- I'm a nervous traveler, not too concerned with cost - need easiest to follow instructions. Please suggest most direct/easiest way to get from Paris to SJPDP on Sept. 20, 2022. Will...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon