Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.

Luggage transfer

Past OR future Camino
I am starting my Camino on Monday and want to start out super light. I’d like to transfer my bag ahead to my place of rest. How do I do this? I don’t have a phone yet, just wifi while here in Logrono and email.

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
A Quest of St. James, Tommy Ray, Book Cover, Image
Come follow the vivid imagery of this life-changing adventure.
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

ranthr

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
C Frances 2005, 2007
Le Puy en Velay -SdC 2009
Via de la Plata 2011
gr 653 from Oloron to Puente la Reina 2012
Gr65 from le Puy to Figeac 2013
Irun to Santander 2013
Porto to SdC 2014
Astorga to SdC 2015
I am starting my Camino on Monday and want to start out super light. I’d like to transfer my bag ahead to my place of rest. How do I do this? I don’t have a phone yet, just wifi while here in Logrono and email.
I have tried out the correos a couple of times, if you book ahead on www.elcaminoconcorreos.com or send them a mail you can send them a list of where they are to pick up and deliver, it worked well for me, I thought it was ok to use correos, if I needed a change I sent them a mail.

trecile

Camino Addict
Past OR future Camino
Francés (2016 & 2017), Norte (2018), Francés-Salvador-Norte (2019), Portuguese (2019)
I just booked with Jaccotran. If you are staying in a alburgue do the separate companies show up? The woman down stairs gave me the jacotran envelope, so I just went with it.
You do have to let them know that there's a bag to pick up. The hospitalero/a can usually do this for you.

Walking Lover

Past OR future Camino
CdS from Leon to Santiago, June 16, 2016 to June 30, 2016.

Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
A Quest of St. James, Tommy Ray, Book Cover, Image
Come follow the vivid imagery of this life-changing adventure.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads