• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Luggage transport in April 2022?

czelnick

Time of past OR future Camino
Kumano Kodo 2019
Somos peregrinos viejos, buscando traslado de equipaje en el Salvador. Comenzamos a caminar alrededor del 19 de abril. Por favor, ayude con cualquier contacto o sugerencia.

We are older pilgrims, looking for luggage transfer on the Salvador. We begin walking around April 19. Please help with any contacts or suggestions.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
A forum search turned up this thread, with a couple of suggestions.

It was pre-covid, so I am not sure how things may have changed.

I would also check on the snowpack in April. @jpflavin1 found more than a foot in spots in early April. He is lucky he didn’t fall into a huge snowdrift out there all by himself.

You should be able to get good info in either La Robla or Buiza. Good luck and buen camino, Laurie

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.

Most read last week in this forum

I will be walking the Norte starting at Bilbao later this month and am considering switching to the San Salvador after I get to Oviedo. I would be walking it in the reverse direction beginning...
(Soon-) Live from the Camino del Salvador - starting end of April 24. We are currently on the Camino de Invierno around 43km before reaching Santiago - from there we will catch a bus to Leon to...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back