A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Buy any book, get free camino shell

Luxury or nice accommodation on finisterre way

Camino(s) past & future
I have walked baiona to santiago. Plan to walk finisterre way
I am eager to walk the Finisterre way but I want to do it in relative luxury. Are there any NICE hotels or guest houses along the route from santiago to cape fisterra and on to Muxia please?

SabineP

Camino = Empathy + Compassion.
Camino(s) past & future
some and then more. see my signature.

Tincatinker

Staff member
Camino(s) past & future
Lots ;0)
Ah. Relative luxury ;) There is the lovely Casa Raimonte at Lombao. Julian and Rosa will treat you.

The Albergue at Dumbria ain't posh but it is a stunning bit of modern architecture that melds into its ancient landscape surprisingly well. Surprisingly well equipped for a Junta Albergue as well, on my last visit. The municipal at Muxia is also a sight to be seen and perhaps even enjoyed. As Eiras in Lires is (nearly) the only game in town but it is warm and welcoming and comfortable.

Given the nature of the beast I would rely more on www.gronze.com than 'booking' for finding comfortable accommodation on that camino.

Happy planning

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances Aug 2016-Oct(2016); Leon-Sarria, Ourense to SdC May (2017)
Pamper yourself in a private room wth a terrace in albergue Bela Muxia, Muxia. Hospitaleros Angel and Celia were very kind and accommodating. When I arrived ailing with very painful tendinitis, Angel put his arm around me and told me I had come to the right place! And I had!!
Another bonus was that I met a good friend-to -be on my next to final day of my pilgrimage at Bela Muxia.
Ultreia!

Camino(s) past & future
Frances (2016)
I love Casa de Balea in Corcubion. i have stayed there the last 2 years on my way to Finisterre/ Muxia.
In Muxia, Bela Muxia Alburgue also has really lovely private rooms

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
falcon269 Santiago to Finisterre and Muxia 2

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 9 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 35 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 112 14.6%
  • May

Votes: 188 24.5%