Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.

Making space for those who come after us!

Past OR future Camino
Next up 2022?
It's hard to believe but already I've stepped off the Camino...we said farewell to the last of this year's Camino family at Chamartin Station this afternoon and fly out of Madrid tomorrow.

The poignancy of ending is buffered by the happy thought that we're making space for everyone behind us! Those still on the road, those setting out tomorrow, and everyone counting sleeps. And after the last step is taken there's only joy and gratitude.

Buen Camino and welcome to everyone out there who is walking or beginning or coming later. May you walk safely and happily...with no blisters and in good health!

(And may all of us on the homeward path have an easy integration...)
Thanks one and all for your many blessings.

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

KinkyOne

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
I'am not perfect, but I'm always myself!!!
It's hard to believe but already I've stepped off the Camino...we said farewell to the last of this year's Camino family at Chamartin Station this afternoon and fly out of Madrid tomorrow.

The poignancy of ending is buffered by the happy thought that we're making space for everyone behind us! Those still on the road, those setting out tomorrow, and everyone counting sleeps. And after the last step is taken there's only joy and gratitude.

Buen Camino and welcome to everyone out there who is walking or beginning or coming later. May you walk safely and happily...with no blisters and in good health!

(And may all of us on the homeward path have an easy integration...)
Thanks one and all for your many blessings.
Thank you, Viranani!
Buen Camino in your "real life" :)

Past OR future Camino
2013.2014..SJ/SDC ....2015.PORTO/SDC..2017.18.19.20.BURGOS/P.FERRADA
Thank you for those lovely words and thoughts,they make very moving reading.May God guide your post Camino footsteps.

Angelo

Past OR future Camino
Frances (2014)
Portugues (2015)
Madrid (2017)
Inglés (2017)
Invierno (Apr. 2019)
Well said. All the best!

2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Past OR future Camino
What a lovely sentiment. A blessing for every pilgrim to come. I can tell your Camino was a wonderful one.
On behalf of all us soon-to-be pilgrims, I say to you, "Muchas gracias, peregrino. Y Buen Camino."

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads