• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Malaga to Baena in the last year anyone?

nalod

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2011, Finnesterre 2011,Le Puy to SJPDP 2011& 2012,Via de la Plata,Sambrasa 2012, Mozarabe 2013, Portugees 2013.PartNorde 2011, VDPL 2014,St-Guilhem 2014.Espalion-Roncesvalles 2014.Levante2015
I have a post in another thread and got information on guides for this route. But love to hear detail of anyone who walked this recently. Any information on walking it in February. Still undecided as whether to do from Malaga or redo from Seville to Merida.

Regards Nalod

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I have a post in another thread and got information on guides for this route. But love to hear detail of anyone who walked this recently. Any information on walking it in February. Still undecided as whether to do from Malaga or redo from Seville to Merida.

Regards Nalod
Walked malags to cordoba last june - over 5 days! My feet were a mess - had to give up in cordoba - heading back to malaga june 14 to retry! Jim

Jim very good luck, take it nice and easy ,slowly . Will be in Le puy on 6 the June few days on Camino then to saint guilhem le desert, then gr 5 alps. Stay in touch.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Back