• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Malaga to Cuevas - Mozarabe

Time of past OR future Camino
2006 to date: Over 21 Caminos. See signature line
A few years back, I began the Camino Mozarabe in Malaga.
I really enjoyed the several days I walked it and my blog is full of photos of the trail and lodgings if anyone is interested.
I only walked as far as Cuevas, then hopped onto the Camino Madrid to finish it.

I often will go 2-3 weeks early when I take a group on the Camino Frances to walk and do a bit of training.
That means I OFTEN have to do a route in stages, so this was my first crack at the Mozarabe.
[UNSET].png

I met up with Maggie, who gave me excellent tips, then began.

It is a beautiful route - with a lot to see.

Joe and I have been chatting about finishing it in 2022.

Anyway, here is link to my blog and notes.
Enjoy!

Malaga to Cuevas

Last edited:
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum

Hi folks does anyone know the status of the albergue in Dona Mancia on the Malaga/Cordoba route? I have just returned fron completing the route when I arrived in Dona Mancia I expected there would...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back