• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Mallorca Camino de Santiago

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi Kevin,
I did sections of the GR 221 a few years ago and thus I am sure, that the Camino must be something different. The GR 221 follows the westcoast from Port d'Andratx to Pollenca, via Esporles, Valdemossa, Deia, Port de Soller, Embalse de Cuber (Refugio Tossals Verds), Lluc.
Here you find more detailled Information on that: GR221

It seems, that the Camino from Lluc to Palma offers two alternatives, one via Selva and Caimari, the other via Orient and Bunyola.German Newspaper Camino di Mallorca

I found this in Wikiloc: Wikiloc

Hi Kevin,
I did sections of the GR 221 a few years ago and thus I am sure, that the Camino must be something different. The GR 221 follows the westcoast from Port d'Andratx to Pollenca, via Esporles, Valdemossa, Deia, Port de Soller, Embalse de Cuber (Refugio Tossals Verds), Lluc.

It seems, that the Camino from Lluc to Palma offers two alternatives, one via Selva and Caimari, the other via Orient and Bunyola.German Newspaper Camino di Mallorca

Hi Kevin,

Thanks. I too have done most of the GR221 and it is a lovely walk. I may just go through Lluc though and take the GR221 in its entirety to near Palma or one of these new Caminos

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I may just go through Lluc though and take the GR221 in its entirety to near Palma or one of these new Caminos
Actually it does not seem to be a newly created camino, but just taking the traditional pilgrim route from Palma to Lluc monastery ("Cami vell de Lluc") in the opposite direction. From Lluc to Tossals Verds it seems to coincide with the GR 221.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back